On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

So what is the lowest points we have reached for offers?

Have any of those on the family stand list been successful this week? or been offered seats outwith?
Na matebut um not counting my chickens. Looking for one for me and the boy in the family stand but 20 point loyal here

Wee bit shortsighted imo, besides not believing we will have a full house in Season 20-21, you don't envisage non-season ticket Rangers supporters getting the chance to see a game at Ibrox also I take it these extra Season Tickets won't be able to be renewed in 2021-2022 Season if Covid restrictions are lifted?

Admire your enthusiasm but let's keep it real and have some faith.
It’s not enthusiasm mate, I have a s/t but I honestly don’t think we’ll be allowed full crowds this season and I go over to every home game, and if it’s limited crowds how will it work for fans here

Never been right up the back of the CD mate.

Just assumed all the seats had the same leg room.

Was there for Sheep game a couple of seasons ago, knees where crippled so sat with my a4se on back of seat until a4se went numb, left at half time and vowed I'd never take a seat there again unless I shrunk to Norman Wisdom size lol..btw we won 2-1 with a late winner iirc lol

Mate on 20 points has just been offered CD03 Row AC...is that the very top of Club Deck where the seating is very tight?

When you say 'just' do you mean he got emailed this morning? Or was it yesterday and he's just noticed?

This is really important as I'm sure they haven't been working weekends since this process began but they could be this weekend to try and get the season tickets all sorted before the first home game.

Honestly think it would create mayhem, wht pay for a Season Ticket for TV coverage only and being told that your ticket cant be renewed as its public sale or away Fan allocation seating.

I see Rangers doing a month package for live games on RTV at £27.

PS is the Red Star the Carrick Red Star?
It’s not enthusiasm mate, I have a s/t but I honestly don’t think we’ll be allowed full crowds this season and I go over to every home game, and if it’s limited crowds how will it work for fans here

When you say 'just' do you mean he got emailed this morning? Or was it yesterday and he's just noticed?

This is really important as I'm sure they haven't been working weekends since this process began but they could be this weekend to try and get the season tickets all sorted before the first home game.

I've sent him a text asking chum, will let you know his reply

So what is the lowest points we have reached for offers?

Have any of those on the family stand list been successful this week? or been offered seats outwith?
I’m on 40 and son has 20 and haven’t heard anything, I emailed them and ask to let me k ow either way if I was in for a chance. This is brutal. That’s about the 3rd week now and it’s doing my nut in. I don’t expect tickets overs people with higher points but would be good to know either way.

Was there for Sheep game a couple of seasons ago, knees where crippled so sat with my a4se on back of seat until a4se went numb, left at half time and vowed I'd never take a seat there again unless I shrunk to Norman Wisdom size lol..btw we won 2-1 with a late winner iirc lol

I feel your pain . Last time I was in the CD will be my last . Queues for the one lift , decided to walk up the stairs despite my knee having zero cartledge left in it, what a journey that is getting up the stairs with a Gammy knee, on my way to my seat which must have taken me a full 15 minutes to reach I saw loads of bears pausing for breath on the stairwell , some beetroot faced sitting down having a break before continuing .

By the time I got to my seat the view wasn’t bad at all however the legroom was non existent and I’m only 5ft 10 hardly a giant

If you are skinny with no health issues and under 5ft 7 then the CD is fine but if you don’t fit that criteria be aware before buying a season ticket buddy

There are a different price bands within the clubdeck.
CD1 and CD7 are less expensive than the other sections(the back block of CD7 has a “value“ season ticket).
The price bands change as you move towards the back of the Clubdeck with seats in sections from Row Q forward being a higher price than those seats from Row R towards the back row which is row AC.
Row Q in CD7 includes value ones as that's where I sit. I think it is a section at the very end probably from M back that are the value ones as not all CD7 are. You are right with the rest though I would think.

Honestly think it would create mayhem, wht pay for a Season Ticket for TV coverage only and being told that your ticket cant be renewed as its public sale or away Fan allocation seating.

I see Rangers doing a month package for live games on RTV at £27.

PS is the Red Star the Carrick Red Star?
You could renew, the away allocation wouldn’t be sold, but it probably won’t happen, not Carrick but not far away

Mate on 20 points has just been offered CD03 Row AC...is that the very top of Club Deck where the seating is very tight?
Never been right up the back of the CD mate.

Just assumed all the seats had the same leg room.

@MearnsUnionist is correct, the legroom is the same in each row. Used to have my season ticket/debenture up there and also attended many matches buying a ticket up there. Same in each row from what I recall.

I moved across from the Govan Rear, in its old Premier Club days, and found the CD leg room a little bit more restrictive than GR. Its not awful though. View from the CD is great - so long as you're not afraid of heights.

Bottom line? Beggars can't be choosers. If that's what you've been offered I'd be inclined to take it then look for a swap next season if you find it doesn't suit once you get the chance to sit in it.

Bit confused reading some comments on here, does anyone know if you got a season ticket for the first time this season, that you will definetly have it again for next? Surely the club couldn’t give you a season ticket this year then take it back off you?

Absolutely not - unless you misbehave :))

Bit confused reading some comments on here, does anyone know if you got a season ticket for the first time this season, that you will definetly have it again for next? Surely the club couldn’t give you a season ticket this year then take it back off you?

No chance. Of course those who get season tickets this season will have the opportunity to renew them next season. Let's not start any hares running on that dreadful rumour. It won't happen.

120 points so not exactly a gold member but we were told that Is the way it would work - rules are rules. Selected SJ rear as first choice, always tricky but a single ticket surely an outside chance of one somewhere. Second choice was club deck to, in my mind, guarantee myself a ticket somewhere. My old STs were BF2, really enjoyed my time there but don’t want to be behind the goal again.

Emailed the ticket office and nothing back. I have zero against all these good bears getting tickets it’s not their fault but I can’t help but feel a bit shafted.
Just as an update this is the response I received from the ticket office yesterday, still no word on a ticket. Bear in mind I’ve actually preferenced the club deck and we now have people on 20 points being offered tickets... feel absolutely hopeless at the minute

‘Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Season Tickets are being offered out to MyGers members on a points basis as and when they become available.
Enquiries with regards to MyGers should be sent to mygers@rangers.co.uk
Please do not believe that information on social media and fans forums is correct. Most seats that are out on offer are in the Club Deck.

Kind regards,
Stuart’

B mate. Used to sit down there before, is it still a free for all with seats?

Looking forward to it man been stuck in the club deck for 2 seasons.
Aye mate still a free for all mate especially where I was row G was the worst on Euro games or midweek cup games when the bangers appeared as I’m sure you’ll know haha

@MearnsUnionist is correct, the legroom is the same in each row. Used to have my season ticket/debenture up there and also attended many matches buying a ticket up there. Same in each row from what I recall.

I moved across from the Govan Rear, in its old Premier Club days, and found the CD leg room a little bit more restrictive than GR. Its not awful though. View from the CD is great - so long as you're not afraid of heights.

Bottom line? Beggars can't be choosers. If that's what you've been offered I'd be inclined to take it then look for a swap next season if you find it doesn't suit once you get the chance to sit in it.
I think the very back row in the Club Deck is the best if legroom is an issue as you can stand up. I’m 6 foot and that was my row of choice for a ticket in the Club Deck. Great view from up there as well!

Back