On the ST waiting list, anyone know the chances?

On 20 points and had the Copland as my prefered sections so hopefully its not long until an offer comes through. Can't be dealing with this for another week !!

Yes there are none. The kids have been registered my gers and in my friends family and registered ST list.
I’m in the same boat, looking for 3 tickets in the family stand and have done everything you have done, not had an offer yet. Looks like all you can do at the moment is fire off an email then chase it up tomorrow.

How many points were you on?

Got offer in on Thursday when i was standing waiting to buy the away top in the shop! got East Enclosure was one of my options the other was Copland. I was on the old waiting list and got offered two seasons in a row but couldn’t take them at the time. Bought MyGers and got on the waiting list this year and wasn’t disappointed. I don’t think they are going by MyGers points!?

It would be interesting to now that if you joined the list very recently but had lots of points if you would automatically jump the queue?

Paid by bank transfer today. Hopefully goes through ok and I get some sort of confirmation. Crazy system

Does take a while to get a response Unfortunately and no other way of contacting them apart from Ticket centre Email. They are saying anything from 3-5 days for a response.

There is no drop down thats the point. Its stuck cant change and can't proceed and point of contacts are taking time
If the others are linked as friends and family then they should be there when you click on the name as a dropdown. If not then it's not doing as it should as that's what I normally do for single tickets

Have you checked the friends and family in your account to confirm they are linked?

My old man on 20 points just got
Offered Copland rear. That was my first choice and I was on 45 points last week. Happy now. I’m guessing there working round to family section for folk waiting for that

If the others are linked as friends and family then they should be there when you click on the name as a dropdown. If not then it's not doing as it should as that's what I normally do for single tickets

Have you checked the friends and family in your account to confirm they are linked?
Yes all are in the family and friends, all have been registered mygers members, all have been registered season ticket waiting list numbers. There is no dropdown

My old man on 20 points just got
Offered Copland rear. That was my first choice and I was on 45 points last week. Happy now. I’m guessing there working round to family section for folk waiting for that
I agree. Ive mostly saw people getting offered tickets in the Copland today. Hopefully I get one when they get round to the Broomloan Front, as that was my preferred choice.

Guys does anyone have a view from CD6 seat 250 Row Y ? Appreciate people have posted 'view grom my seat' already. My son is desperate to see what out outlook is like. Thanks in advance and good luck to all waiting on tickets. Looks like everyone is in witb a shout !!!

Guys does anyone have a view from CD6 seat 250 Row Y ? Appreciate people have posted 'view grom my seat' already. My son is desperate to see what out outlook is like. Thanks in advance and good luck to all waiting on tickets. Looks like everyone is in witb a shout !!!
That is not too far away.

I've been offered a ticket but when I've tried to process through the credit application it says there's a problem with the name I've provided and as a result Premium Credit can't process the order. Any ideas?

I've been offered a ticket but when I've tried to process through the credit application it says there's a problem with the name I've provided and as a result Premium Credit can't process the order. Any ideas?
Where the ticket for mate

Back