On This Day (September 17th)

1986 The Davie Cooper show.
1994 Laudrup's first Rangers goal I think.
1996 Did Ray Wilkins play for Hibs that night?

1977 Big Peter made an arse of it for their third ending up entangled in the nets at the end of it
1988 Scott Nisbet was playing up front for us at the time. Think he scored another against Hearts the following midweek in the League cup after Henry Smith couldn't hold a soft shot and Nissie had a tap in
2002 a Ferguson missed penalty would return to haunt us 2 weeks later

There's a Scandinavian man,somewhere out there,sitting on a rocking chair,wearing a tight back to front white jacket,looking through a barred window,just uttering the same 2 words over and over and over again.
Davie Cooper.

2006 - sebo's first goal , and i think papac debut after coming on as an early sub?

1994 - I was in with Falkirk support at Brockville. My first away game in ages and our two marquee signings scored.

Was in the home end in 94. Wasn't long after they put us out of the league cup. Might have been laudrups first league goal for us...

Was in the home end in 94. Wasn't long after they put us out of the league cup. Might have been laudrups first league goal for us...

Didnt we lose 3 games in a week.

Aek Athens, Tims, Falkirk?

Anyway Laudrup's goal was a cracker. Free kick.

Didnt we lose 3 games in a week.

Aek Athens, Tims, Falkirk?

Anyway Laudrup's goal was a cracker. Free kick.
We did, was at the Falkirk game at Ibrox too. Smith should count himself lucky he survived that period. That period was when smith did THAT interview with chick young

It would have been more respectful if you addressed one of the most successful managers The Rangers ever had as Walter Smith. Uncle Walter or Sir Walter would also have been acceptable.

We have certain standards to keep up :)

Back