On to Saturday - pre match boozers.

Who the %^*& is allocating our away tickets man

The OP reminding me of Winston under cover when he was barred from the clansman.

Been a while since I was lucky enough to be allocated a ticket for Easter Road. Usual procedure is bus straight to game then bus. It was a pretty straightforward question, first two responses - two hero's trying to smart can'ts

Basildon too Glasgow via Stansted. Then on too the Quarry Bar and off too the Capital..one ticket short but hey hoo!

Digs in Cumbernauld,Kilsyth or Toryglen. Gee,s what a dessision! :))

Bloody hell OP getting a tough time zero reason. Probably just bronze folk jealous:D

Not to many options mate unless through really early then pub on corner before the bridge we get allowed in depending on how the police are feeling.

Bloody hell OP getting a tough time zero reason. Probably just bronze folk jealous:D

Not to many options mate unless through really early then pub on corner before the bridge we get allowed in depending on how the police are feeling.
Cheers mate. I've been in the masonic on Leith walk before previous games but I think that's now closed. Will be there in plenty time so will get the lay of the land.

Didn’t realise that was still allowed when we played in the capital.

Always remember someone saying because it was a “high-risk” game they clamped down on it.
They don’t . Night game on mad Friday under Gerrard we didn’t realise you were allowed . Me and my mate trying to be discreet after the bridge . Obviously failed miserably as fans passing said why you trying to hide it your allowed to drink ! At that point we noticed the coppers pissing themselfs at our poor attempts to hide it .

Back