One game ban for Morelos.

From what I can see, it makes the article accurate. Need six to get a ban. Morelos had six before the OF (plus one rescinded)
Except you need 12 to get a ban at this stage of the season. The threshold increases to 12 bookings after the first half of the season.

Except you need 12 to get a ban at this stage of the season. The threshold increases to 12 bookings after the first half of the season.
Right. I've got it.

A Player accumulating six cautions will be automatically suspended for one match if he has accumulated those six cautions in (up to and including) the number of matches in the relevant League as set out in the table below:

SPFL Premiership 19
SPFL Championship 18
SPFL League One 18
SPFL League Two 18

A Player accumulating twelve cautions will be automatically suspended for two matches if he has accumulated those twelve cautions in (up to and including) the number of matches in the relevant League as set out in the table below. Any such suspension shall be in addition to any suspension served in accordance with the paragraph above.
SPFL Premiership 38***
SPFL Championship 36***
SPFL League One 36***
SPFL League Two 36***

*** or until the end of the league competition, plus any additional matches in the play-off competition(s) as may be required

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/7311/scottish-fa-jpp-2020-21-nov-2020.pdf (page 135)

So to me that reads like six bookings in his last 19 is a one-match ban, 12 bookings in the season is a two-match ban.

Right. I've got it.

A Player accumulating six cautions will be automatically suspended for one match if he has accumulated those six cautions in (up to and including) the number of matches in the relevant League as set out in the table below:

SPFL Premiership 19
SPFL Championship 18
SPFL League One 18
SPFL League Two 18

A Player accumulating twelve cautions will be automatically suspended for two matches if he has accumulated those twelve cautions in (up to and including) the number of matches in the relevant League as set out in the table below. Any such suspension shall be in addition to any suspension served in accordance with the paragraph above.
SPFL Premiership 38***
SPFL Championship 36***
SPFL League One 36***
SPFL League Two 36***

*** or until the end of the league competition, plus any additional matches in the play-off competition(s) as may be required

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/7311/scottish-fa-jpp-2020-21-nov-2020.pdf (page 135)
Cheers for finding that. I was just digging for it as well.

Right. I've got it.

SPFL Premiership 19
SPFL Championship 18
SPFL League One 18
SPFL League Two 18

SPFL Premiership 38***
SPFL Championship 36***
SPFL League One 36***
SPFL League Two 36***

Good work mate.

Alfie was raging if my lip reading was on he said that just my second foul. Never a yellow but because its Alfie it was never picked up on.

Don’t question the man that knows everything about everything.:))
There were other posters posting the same and I was going to ask the question in general, figuring many might just be repeating what they want to hear. As soon as I saw Rangeral saying 12 points, I knew he would know what he was talking about and likely knows where to find the rules online.

So to me that reads like six bookings in his last 19 is a one-match ban, 12 bookings in the season is a two-match ban.
It just means that if he picks up 6 yellows in the first 19 games of the season, it's a 1 game ban.

Once you get past the halfway point of the season, it's 12 yellows but it's a 2 game ban.

So technically you could get zero bookings in the first 19 games and you'd be able to accrue 11 yellows in games 20-38 without getting a suspension.

I've seen this said but cant find it anywhere in the rules
Think its section 4 of the JPP:

SPFL Premiership 19
SPFL Championship 18
SPFL League One 18
SPFL League Two 18

SPFL Premiership 38***
SPFL Championship 36***
SPFL League One 36***
SPFL League Two 36***

*** or until the end of the league competition, plus any additional matches in the play-off competition(s) as may be required.

It just means that if he picks up 6 yellows in the first 19 games of the season, it's a 1 game ban.

Once you get past the halfway point of the season, it's 12 yellows but it's a 2 game ban.

So technically you could get zero bookings in the first 19 games and you'd be able to accrue 11 yellows in games 20-38 without getting a suspension.
That's why I think it's a rolling 19 rather than wiped at 19.

Evening Times reporting he will miss 1st game of the split after picking up a sixth booking yesterday.
So collum knew what he was doing when he showed Alfredo a yellow card for a nothing tackle on brown whilst letting brown away with countless fouls after eventually booking him for multiple fouls, Probably will be them we play hence the ban. If evening tims facts are correct for a change.

Scott Brown was booked yesterday his 6th of the season his other 5 were Kilmarnock, Dundee United and Motherwell in August, St Mirren September and Rangers October

I don't see any report of him missing their next game

False - needs to pick up 12 bookings for any suspension to kick in now which is 2 matches

6 is for the 1st 19 games for a 1 match ban
That’s exactly my understanding unless the rules have been changed which I very much doubt.

Back