Peter Grant If Rodgers is banned it will make a mockery of Scottish Football

He's such a smug scaly skinned gucci wearing prick isnt he? Of course he'd escape a proper ban.

We all knew it was coming with the articles coming out about their high flying lawyer and Peter Grant saying it'd show Scottish football for what it is if he was banned for a number of games. Well it has showed Scottish football for what it is right enough.

Would never have banned him for the OF but fcuk him, I have full confidence we will beat those rhats whether he's in the dug out or not, they are nothing to fear.

Carte blanche, to slate the incompetent, cheating SFA match officials, the next time the do us over.
Over to you Rangers, and don't hold back, when the time comes.

There's another thread - the Peter Grant one - but if we are shifting here then I will repeat my comments.

So, whilst Rangers Coach, Beale gets a 5 game ban, with 2 games suspended. Kettlewell, whilst at Ross County, gets a 5 game ban, with 2 games suspended. Both for near identical criticism of the officials.

Rodgers gets 2 games, with 1 suspended.:eek:

Forget the Ibrox game, that just stinks to high heaven.
The thing is mate.No one and I mean No one
Is surprised or even shocked with this outcome and.To be honest I think we all knew this would happen

Not surprised at this but it should sound a clear and present danger to all the clubs who continually turn a blind eye to what’s going on up here. Be assured it will bite them on their collective arse at some point.

The managers who have fallen foul of sanctions, less than Rodgers was accused of, and received harsher punishments should be up in arms at this.

Laughable punishment - he called the official incompetent in 3 interviews, so couldn't even argue that it was a heat of the moment thing.

I won't hold my breath that the next (non scum) manager up on a similar charge gets the same ban.

Sore one for those on here who said he wouldn't even be cited let alone banned.

He was always getting a ban.
Kettlewell got a 3 game ban for less. They’ve shat it and given him the least they could get away with. There’s absolutely no reason why his ban isn’t the same Kettlewells. Calling an official incompetent in 3 seperate interviews. They could’ve banned him for 5 games and he couldn’t have complained.

Dealing in hypotheticals now though.

Mental that people care about this anyway.

He isn't a player, his input on the game whether its from the dug out or the stand will be the same.

Brown was red carded for an horrific challenge in a game before they played us. A fast-track SFA meeting was quickly arranged with Celtc's lawyer, and the red card was rescinded. They are cheating, corrupt baskets.

Kettlewell got a 3 game ban for less. They’ve shat it and given him the least they could get away with. There’s absolutely no reason why his ban isn’t the same Kettlewells.
Personally thought it would be longer as well but there was plenty on here who said he wouldnt be cited.

Then it was he wouldnt get banned.

Now its the ban isnt long enough.

Would prefer him to be in the dugout.

However, this verdict is unprecedented.

Confirms what we already know; it’s easier to bent the rules to avoid upsetting the other lot than it is to enforce them properly.

Watch this space.
Philippe Clement WILL receive a ban soon enough and it will 100% be more than one game for a lot less than what Rodgers did on live TV.
Folk need to wise up to what is going on in this country, folk, including some of our own fans on this message board still think you're paranoid if you call this kind of bullshit out.

Why will Mr Clement receive a ban? He’s never once said anything even remotely out of place.

Brown was red carded for an horrific challenge in a game before they played us. A fast-track SFA meeting was quickly arranged with Celtc's lawyer, and the red card was rescinded. They are cheating, corrupt baskets.
Technically not true.

They appealed allowing him to play in the semi final and the red card was then downgraded to a yellow card which then allowed him to play in the league fixture.

I agree it was farcical. Its also completely unrelated to this though.

So once again threats and intimidation from that lot have forced the issue in their favour. They should have been told in no uncertain terms that if the insinuations from their proxy mob continued in the compliant media,, then the club would be getting charged with bringing the game into disrepute and Rodgers ban increased to ten games.
It will be hysterical if they drop points to Livvy at the weekend with that c*nt sat up in the stand.

Personally thought it would be longer as well but there was plenty on here who said he wouldnt be cited.

Then it was he wouldnt get banned.

Now its the ban isnt long enough.
I personally did think they’d ban him, as he was in clear breach of the rules, he actually used words specifically outlined as an offence in the rules, they had to ban him. I’m just suprised they’ve had the brass neck to give him the smallest ban possible. The football authorities in this country are a joke.

100% guarantee if the Motherwell or Ross County manager etc said the same thing in 3 separate interviews, they’d have gotten 5 games minimum. They’ve shat it because they couldn’t handle the fallout, clear and simple.

There's another thread - the Peter Grant one - but if we are shifting here then I will repeat my comments.

So, whilst Rangers Coach, Beale gets a 5 game ban, with 2 games suspended. Kettlewell, whilst at Ross County, gets a 5 game ban, with 2 games suspended. Both for near identical criticism of the officials.

Rodgers gets 2 games, with 1 suspended.:eek:

Forget the Ibrox game, that just stinks to high heaven.
That puts a bit on context in to it.

Wonder if they will explain how they came up with the Brenda's punishment? :))

They circled the wagons to cover Collum's cheating erse in December and have now thrown Beaton to the wolves by filling their trousers when they had the most open and shut case of calling a referee's integrity into question.

Beale got 5 games for calling Clancy out.

Rangers were " putting refs lives at risk " said the media after we correctly went after Collum for his piggery cheating. Rodgers then dog-whistles to their lunatics to blame Beaton. The same media said nothing.

Someone within the scum ranks must have some serious shit on just about everyone within the Scottish football authorities.

We saw this coming though -the length of time from the offence to this decision gave them time to build a case/excuse for such leniency.

Clubs who have had staff who have had a more serious punishment in the past should be quietly contacting the authorities for an explanation. Or a public joint statement issued questioning the impartiality of the football authorities.

Rangers don't need to get involved in these sideshow dramas though - let's go and win the fxxking treble - that is what will really destroy them and will be the kiss of death for the toad that is Rodgers.

Technically not true.

They appealed allowing him to play in the semi final and the red card was then downgraded to a yellow card which then allowed him to play in the league fixture.

I agree it was farcical. Its also completely unrelated to this though.

It really isn't, mate. Its the same tiresome and predictable cheating from the SFA wherever that mob are concerned. Brown should have faced a longer ban for a shocker of a challenge.

If he is banished to the stand on Sunday, then at least he has Dhon Robertson in the middle and Alan Muir on VAR to help him out.

Total disgrace! if managers get such a lenient punishment for accusing refs of incompetence then there is no point in having the rule in the first place. I’m fuming!

Rangers were " putting refs lives at risk " said the media after we correctly went after Collum for his piggery cheating. Rodgers then dog-whistles to their lunatics to blame Beaton. The same media said nothing.
I’m sure it was actually the SFA themselves that issued a press release saying that, which makes it actually way worse. The press parroted.

Fucking disgrace, but as others have said it’s no surprise. Give him a ban for a diddy fixture. Absolutely corrupt, there’s no other word for it. SFA when Rangers criticised Collum(quite rightly). “We need to protect referees off the park”. SFA when Celtic moan about Beaton(even though it was Robertson) “Criticise a ref personally and infer he’s a Rangers fan, 1 game ban” Fucking laughable.

Proves it beyond doubt what the soap Dodgers have been saying for years now . The SFA is full of anti celtc Rangers supporting Masonic Orangemen.

No one should be shocked by this. I'm surprised he got a ban at all. This gives all managers a free shot at having a go at referees. No doubt the crooks at SFA will bring in new legislation to stop anyone but celtic managers criticising them. Oneill,Strachan,Lennon Rodgers have all had the freedom others haven't

I’m not bothered wether he’s on the touchline or not for our game.

What is clear is that the SFA have not supported their refs who ultimately got the decisions correct.

He named the VAR ref who will no doubt been the recipient of dogs abuse. They have sh*t the bed because they will have been challenged by a KC at the hearing!

Absolutely pathetic when you consider they have previous cases as benchmarks

No one should be shocked by this. I'm surprised he got a ban at all. This gives all managers a free shot at having a go at referees. No doubt the crooks at SFA will bring in new legislation to stop anyone but celtic managers criticising them. Oneill,Strachan,Lennon Rodgers have all had the freedom others haven't

The corrupt SFA brought in foreign refs in 2010, rather than punish Celtc for their open intimidation and bullying of their refs, mate. Nothing has changed.

Let the smug Gremlin bastard sit and watch us run riot. The SFA clearly favouring the cnts yet again. Clear as Crystal and won’t be challenged. Repeat Repeat Repeat! Every other club happy to go along with this BS. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am a wee bit like that myself, i would rather he was in the dug out for the OF, fark them, it wont matter.

But one game and one suspended? hahaha, a joke. He committed the same offence in 3 different televised interviews ffs!

I choose to B-)
They have manufactured this.
There will still be a Clyde melt down about how hard done by they are.

Now imagine they drop points Sunday after taking it for granted they could do without him in that game.

Then we just need to do our own job the week after either way.

Back