Peter Grant If Rodgers is banned it will make a mockery of Scottish Football

SFA can't win in this scenario. Long ban and paedos says its a conspiracy, 1 game ban and we say its a conspiracy.
At least they've set a standard to remember.
Except they won't remember. If a Rangers manager comes out with the bile that Rogers spewed, he'd be banned for about 10 games. Thankfully we have a very clever Manager in Mr Phillipe Clement.

I personally did think they’d ban him, as he was in clear breach of the rules, he actually used words specifically outlined as an offence in the rules, they had to ban him. I’m just suprised they’ve had the brass neck to give him the smallest ban possible. The football authorities in this country are a joke.

100% guarantee if the Motherwell or Ross County manager etc said the same thing in 3 separate interviews, they’d have gotten 5 games minimum. They’ve shat it because they couldn’t handle the fallout, clear and simple.
Given that he doubled down on his comments days later at a press conference(s) he should have been facing at least the minimum 2 game ban, unsuspended.

This decision just goes to show how scared the SFA are of Celtic and their malign influence within the corridors of power.

It actually surprises me they actually banned him for 1game.knowing those corrupt Bastards I thought he'd get off with it completely
That is psychology, Having him face a one match ban and then free for Rangers has a far bigger impact as just letting him off with it.

The SFA make themselves a laughing stock with the one game ban on Rodgers. Leaves referees open to all for of abuse from the one manager knowing he is free to say whatever he wishes with little or nom consequence.

And the sad thing is, the yahoos will still think its a conspiracy as he was found guilty.

SFA not fit to govern Scottish football

It's worse an offence for me.

He knew when he mentioned and singled out Beaton specifically, he was putting an official and his family in danger from the deranged b@stards.

It was a deliberate play on Rodgers part, to try and get a supprort, a sizeable amount who will never forgive him for walking out on them, back in his side.

Should anything happen to Beaton and/or family, Plod should be getting involved.
Rodgers plan was cunning but it will most certainly backfire if we put them to the sword at Ibrox.

The mutants will turn on him with a vengeance. He’s played this particular card and will have to come up with something new.

He isn’t as clever as he thinks he is.

There he is.

One of the ones who said he wouldnt be cited.

If the Celtic manager standing in the technical area at Ibrox worries you then maybe supporting Rangers isnt for you pal.
It's fuk all to do with that shiny faced clown standing in our technical area,if you can't see the obvious bias in giving him a one match ban then maybe you should not be supporting Rangers ,not me.

So once again threats and intimidation from that lot have forced the issue in their favour. They should have been told in no uncertain terms that if the insinuations from their proxy mob continued in the compliant media,, then the club would be getting charged with bringing the game into disrepute and Rodgers ban increased to ten games.
It will be hysterical if they drop points to Livvy at the weekend with that c*nt sat up in the stand.
If only I was in charge of fifa/uefa/sfa/spfl. They would have their football license rescinded immediately and be served with a winding up order tout suite. Scum that they are.

There he is.

One of the ones who said he wouldnt be cited.

If the Celtic manager standing in the technical area at Ibrox worries you then maybe supporting Rangers isnt for you pal.

I think, given that I was inducted into Rangers by my old man when I was in my nappies, in the early 60s, I think it's a bit late for that giving up thing.

Now was that a fair judgement today on Rodgers; Yes or no?

The game up here is more corrupt than North Korea, but you think getting a farce of a ban justifies your flimsy, little argument.

Now go away and attempt to annoy someone else because it certainly isn't working with me.

Might aswell just admit that there scared of them, the offence carries a mn 2 game ban yet he’s got a 1 game ban. What’s the point in the sfa making up rules for them to choose if they follow them or not depending on who the offending team is.

Naturally, the fans of Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, etc, will be claiming tonight of the " Old Firm " being treated differently by the SFA, despite Beale before being handed a 5 match ban by the same SFA. Only one club in Scotland terrify the refs, and it isn't Rangers.

It's means absolutely f all if he watches it from the stand or the dugout, still picks the team, still does the tactics, still makes the substitutions.

I'm enjoying winding up Celtic fans telling them that the deal that was made is that Brenda would only get a one match ban but Brother Beaton will be reffing the Old Firm game.

I can see why Crawford Allen resigned now, he's heard what the decision was going to be and said %^*& this I'm out of here!

Shocked? Am I fck. Of course it was going to be minimal. Our country has become a laughing stock hated by people that previously liked us. A hate filled backwater hating itself to death riddled with bigoted nationalist politicians and inept opposition.
I’ve had personal experience dealing with nearly every member of that Holyrood farce. Nationalist and opposition.
Fuckin win Rangers and keep winning. It’s the only thing that will destroy them. These nationalist msp’s have tried everything to bring us down. Even lies. The only country where politicians comment on football.
The anger in me is for a reason. I’ve seen first hand how these bastards work like I said previously. To this day the filth have attempted to hunt me down because I stood up. They’ve came after me and my family.
Probably the wrong thread to make a statement like I have but never be fooled. I’d love to sit down with bears on here that vote for that lot. I can show you first hand what they attempt to do to us. I’m not loyalist and I’m not a member of the OO. I stood for people that were being treated unfairly. It went against the grain for nationalists and they’ve tried every trick in the book.
Anyway. 1 match ban? Corrupt cnts.

Go's to show who really runs the football in scotland and its a disgraceful decision, but I'd rather have him on the touchline when we turn them over give them NO excuses let them be at the strongest they can be,let's be even stronger.

I'm enjoying winding up Celtic fans telling them that the deal that was made is that Brenda would only get a one match ban but Brother Beaton will be reffing the Old Firm game.

This Brother Beaton patter is beyond dire.

That c--t is compromised beyond repair.

An absolute ratbag of a ref.

I don't think winding up is your forte to be honest.

Knew it’d be a fuckin farce.

What’s the bet they play better without him in the dugout or changing rooms though lol

SFA shat the bed and didn't adhere to their rules. Makes zero difference, I want the tranny to have a ring side seat to watch his mentally challenged team getting pumped.

Back