Peter Grant If Rodgers is banned it will make a mockery of Scottish Football

If the SFA see this fit as a one game ban then they need to employ a fast track process like they currently do with players

This would make the impact more immediate and remove any ‘sequencing or selective length’ to the punishment

He would have got a 2 game ban if Ibrox was several weeks away.

They didn’t want to deal with the ‘fall out’. I’m more concerned about how VAR will work during their games
Your points are bang on Brooklyn. Easy option for the supplicant clowns who “run” Scottish football.

And another chance for VAR to either overturn a valid goal for us (first game) or ignore a blatant hand ball in the box (second game). But of course they’re the perennial downtrodden!

If the referees are offended at the 'sanction', could Saturday's ref take the law into his own hands and card crispy lips, so invoking the 2nd game. I'm sure a simple bit bit of collusion between ref and 4th official, job done.

I know I would;)

If the referees are offended at the 'sanction', could Saturday's ref take the law into his own hands and card crispy lips, so invoking the 2nd game. I'm sure a simple bit bit of collusion between ref and 4th official, job done.

I know I would;)

I've more chance of having a threesome with Natalie Portman and Taylor Swift than that happening.

It's a decision most were expecting, they give in to that lot all the time, why change that now.

One thing worth remembering though, Rogers was in the dugout when they dropped points every time this season, his melted welly face isn't inspirational, let's enjoy his misery on the 7 April Rangers!

Take it Peter Grant was on the judiciary panel.
That wee runt was in a dugout at a reserve game asking for money for IRA wives back in the day.
A certain ex Celtic player who retired and went on to own a paper shop in Paisley told a good friend of mine who delivered his post at the time.
And wee Barry licks his arse apparently on a podcast? Never seen it but apparently they sit together?

Rodgers is banged to rights guilty.

It’s not even a debate.

Rules are blatantly broken when he questions an officials competence.

Ban the lady's front bottom. :))

I know I would;)
Card him when he's sitting in the stand? :p

TBF that would be amazing :D

I would surmise they spent more time talking about us , on how we aren’t being officiated to the same standard , even though the evidence proves we have been penalised from the start of the season more vociferously.

I expect punitive decisions tomorrow, we need to be at it from the first whistle , with a relentless zeal. This takes the influence of corruptible officials out the equation .Unless they decide to be blatant cheats.

The length of time is standard as Gordon Duncan had to explain to a Yahoo who phoned up SSB claiming conspiracy by the SFA to get Rodgers banned for Ibrox.

There's no fast tracking like there is for Red Cards.

Otherwise it's a shocking decision when you consider what Michael Beale got hit with after calling Clancy out in 2019 and then the Motherwell manager got a multi game ban not that long ago.

The SFA can get away with it though as the media won't question them hammering Rangers or any of the diddy teams. If the rules are applied to Celtic then the hounds of Parkhead are set upon the official who dared to do it.

Understand that mate. The tramps though will have used that time to get their pieces into position to make sure the authorities were left in no doubt there would be consequences if Rodgers was banned for the Rangers match.

I'd love a manager of another side to do similar this weekend and see the difference in punishment.

I'm sorry, but this place is fcuked. If you vote for them in any way, shape or form you deserve all you get.
Clement should do it after the title is wrapped up say I expect a one game ban and one suspended right?

His prophet Muhammad, revered as the most perfect human being to have ever lived by billions of muslins married a 6 year old girl so what does that tell you?
Ah but he never consummated the marriage until Aisha had reached the ripe old age of 9, this is actually what these cnuts come back with whenever I’ve dared to bring it up.

Back