Only 550 PSV fans tonight?

lady's front bottom s with Celtic flags in their end.

Thought the bheasts had a speshul relationship with feyenoord
To be fair, there was a decent sized Ajax flag in the Broomloan front. Polis eventually moved in to confiscate it.

For clarity, I thought we were quiet other than bursts where Ibrox is probably the loudest stadium in Europe. They created a racket during our periods of quiet. Was a nervy atmosphere. I stood in GF1. Folk getting their knickers in a twist over a comment :D
We were quiet.

I honestly think that you were at a different game mate from me.For clarity my knickers are nice and straight.

I was in early and they were quite noisy then, but during the game I thought they were quiet.

Yes, UEFA policy but it shows we can share turnstiles, concourse and toilets without any trouble so the Scottish authorities should have no issue with low risk matches.

Yes, but why would we go to the hassle of having away fans in our premium clubdeck seats, depriving Rangers fans of these, for a run of the mill league match?

Far better surely to continue to give the away fans the less attractive corner seats.

We only place them in the Clubdeck on Euro nights because we are forced to - not through choice.

There were about 100 maybe more PSV fans up in the club deck. They were cordoned off by stewards as I walked passed just after the final whistle.
Yep club deck 3 kicked off a bit when we equalised and cops got called up and it calmed down. %^*& knows why those numbers were there in such an important game. They should have been in the corner wi the rest.

Yes, but why would we go to the hassle of having away fans in our premium clubdeck seats, depriving Rangers fans of these, for a run of the mill league match?

Far better surely to continue to give the away fans the less attractive corner seats.

We only place them in the Clubdeck on Euro nights because we are forced to - not through choice.
I’m not talking about CD4 seats. The view from the rear of CD7 cannot be classed as premium. The point would be to sell more tickets to Rangers fans for certain category matches where there are potentially hundreds of seats empty in the corner and get us closer to capacity.

You’re probably correct re board. It doesn’t impact hospitality or corporate so won’t even be on their radar.

Back