Only Disappointment - Fans at Full Time

My only disappointment after tonight is that every Rangers fan should have stayed and applauded the team for there efforts when they went to collect there medals and the amazing run they have had.

The bit looked empty as they went up

They made us dream

They made us proud
A mixture of too many people spending big bucks for a ticket that never go to games and fans that were more interested in getting pished for 3 days and too fvcked for the game.

Was embarrassing watching the players go to clap the fans and hardly anyone there.

It is something we said straight away after it was all over.

I honestly thought the fans would see our players pick up their medals (which after all were representative of the full campaign). I am sure not everyone was rushing off for transport.

Hours of being made to stand in the sun inside and out the ground with no water, and lots of day trips that where already past the time they said would collect us in coaches far from the ground to be made. Would have loved to have stayed and soaked it it, but wasn’t the slightest bit practical to do and risk being left behind. Don’t be so quick to Criticise when knowing nothing of what tonight was like for any of us inside

I and those around me stayed, but lots were bailing out as either had transport or flights to catch. It going to extra time and pens had a lot of bears on their toes at the end. I’m sure many will have missed their connections to get to flights and/or taxis out of Seville tonight

My only disappointment after tonight is that every Rangers fan should have stayed and applauded the team for there efforts when they went to collect there medals and the amazing run they have had.

They made us dream

They made us proud
That would be the Subway Loyal.
Some habits, are hard to break.

Seriously no fan out there, on both sides should be criticized.
30 degrees plus.
It's that over here outside my window.

They all deserve medals, and massive respect, for surviving the heat, being so amicable with each other, and making the final as a whole, a spectacle to remember.

Credit to their clubs.

Last edited:
I stayed but can understand why folk went folk had to go and get busses to take them all over the place. Walked by burger King on the way for my lift and the queue was about 20 yards out the front door, folk hadn't had a drink from the back of 5 and the game finished close to midnight. Can't believe that stadium got a final must have been a brown envelope passed under the table.

Seen a few folk complaining about no water, joke. Seems like getting into ground a shambles as well

They had run out of water before the game even kicked off. At half time the toilets were absolutely rammed with people having to drink from sinks.

I stayed to see the players get their medals but, will not judge anyone for leaving.

I stayed and clapped but was running on empty and dehydrated beyond belief.

We then had the pleasure of a 90 min walk back to the fanzone to catch the bus back to Albufeira.

Stayed at the end but the people around about had to get a bus back to Malaga and are on the first flight back tomorrow morning.

Probably plenty in the same circumstances.

Seen a few folk complaining about no water, joke. Seems like getting into ground a shambles as well

They had run out of water before the game even kicked off. At half time the toilets were absolutely rammed with people having to drink from sinks.

I stayed to see the players get their medals but, will not judge anyone for leaving.

Lots of day trip fans had to get out sharpish to catch their flights home
Yeah. Flight was due to leave at 1:50, travel agent weren’t putting on any transport so we had to make our own way which was practically impossible and we basically paid some wee guy off the street eventually.

Got back to airport at 1:30. Flight has been delayed due to bears having issues getting back.

They made us dream

They made us proud
I think it has been covered elsewhere.
Apparently, those inside the stadium were unable to get any fluids and most probably escaped sharpish because of the onset of dehydration.
Understandable surely?

I stayed and clapped but was running on empty and dehydrated beyond belief.

We then had the pleasure of a 90 min walk back to the fanzone to catch the bus back to Albufeira.
Were you parked behind the live screen stadium too? Same boat with the dehydration & feel a whitey coming on thinking of drinking that toilet tap water.

The water was a joke.
Those moaning about getting in need to have a word with themselves.
It was staggered just like the euros but several idiots decided waiting was required and started arguing with the police. Little wonder the Spanish police would’ve pushed back

The fans are getting a ton of flak for sounding flat or leaving early. Most of us had traveled in from all over & hadn’t any access to water from the moment we entered the absolutely roasting stadium. I found two paper cups under a urinal in the men’s toilets & decided to rinse them out, so I could use the sink to fill up a cup for me and my wee brother. At the end of the game I saw some older guys struggling to keep themselves upright & staggering towards the Burger King. Fans in the north corner were going absolutely mental for the first 20 & then the dehydration hit them, especially the older lads. Circumstances were awful, tbh. Gutted.

I had to get water, not needed….HAD

and there was thousands more in the same boat. would I have stayed if we won? Yes of course but I was struggling badly through that entire game in the 35 degree heat with no cover and no water available, the most basic thing a event should provide. And I didn’t touch a pint the entire day

Heads should roll at UEFA

A mixture of too many people spending big bucks for a ticket that never go to games and fans that were more interested in getting pished for 3 days and too fvcked for the game.

Was embarrassing watching the players go to clap the fans and hardly anyone there.
correct

I've always stayed and applauded my team after the game. I did so again today. I think this is something we should always do. I hate seeing Ibrox almost empty with 10 mins to go in most games.

Clearly just a trait of our support.

Also, I do understand people rushing out for food or water, or to catch transport. I've paid the price of getting back starving and thirsty because of nothing in the stadium. Also I had very few options left to me for transport that I'm staying in Seville 'til Sunday. So I understand the reasons of people getting transport also.

And I want to stop hearing this rubbish that if your paying "big bucks" for a ticket then you aren't a "proper" supporter. It just sounds like a bitter statement. One of the great things about our club is our massive worldwide support. So it should be no surprise that demand drives ticket resale prices up. That doesn't mean that those going aren't giving their all to support the team.
Also, our support is into the millions of individuals. Unfortunately Ibrox doesn't hold that much, so it's not possible for all fans to go to every game. Also, why are people having a go at fans that live in different parts of the world. I met people paying thousands just to go to the fan zone. So many just love the club and want to show support however they can. But that seems to be a bad thing to some of our support. I find that strange.

They made us dream

They made us proud
subway loyal

Just disappointed at full time ? Maybe just me watching on the TV but looks like we made hardly any noise all night . Might not of changed anything but still disappointing to see

Back