Ontario, Canada license plate

Mad John

I’m thinking of getting Rangers themed personalized license plate but only if it’s the “right” one.

These are ones that are available so far.

Any suggestions or preference is appreciated.

Maximum 8 letters/numbers

The obvious ones like RANGERS, RFC, Ibrox etc are taken.

Thanks in advance

Do you ever frequent the Scots Corner in London, Ont? Was in there 7 years ago, was the cars outside with the Rangersy Regi plates that caught my eye.

I’m thinking of getting Rangers themed personalized license plate but only if it’s the “right” one.

Thanks in advance
My mate in Florida has RFC 1872 as his number plate

Thanks in advance
Ibrox 11 for me

Thanks in advance
Do they still call them vanity plates over there ?

Badly wanted RFC 1872, but in British Columbia, it's a max of 6 characters.
Settled for Ibrox. And if I could figure out how to upload pics to the forum, i would of. :oops:

edit: for some reason, when I type "Ibrox" in caps (as it appears on my licence plate), it posts in lower case here. Weird.

Unbelievable :))

The people in charge of approving personalized/ vanity plates always ask and approve what the abbreviations stand for. If the explanation doesn't make sense (like "fine top people", or somesuch) they say no, because they know you're trying to sneak one by if they can't figure it out themselves.
It maybe "available" because no one has formally asked for it. But they will probably deny it unless you can explain what it means to their satisfaction.
Unbelievable :))

Back