Open Goal home alone

Is that actually Si Ferry's house?

It looks a really nice house except the pictures up on the wall are a bit weird.

Shows that in Scotland even below average footballers can afford nice houses.

It looks a really nice house except the pictures up on the wall are a bit weird.

giphy.gif

Thought it was pretty shite tbf.

But I've only listened to a handful of their shows and although some are funny, I find the 2 main presenters are horrible at presenting.

One sits there and says "uh-huh" or "mhm" about 45 times through a story. The other is just your usual loud pal who normal people don't really like but as he's your mate, you feel bad.

Is it %^*& his house. Stays in a semi detached.

Simple then.
Say its dire.
The usual, that you quoted, left me wondering why you wouldn't simply declare it was good or bad.
I think i’ll continue to occasionally make an attempt at levity. Users post, or choose not to post, how, when or if they wish not in some uniform formula.

Cringey pish. Like the podcast but if I suggested me and my mates film that ‘for a laugh’ i would have nobody to film it with.

I am starting to think Open Goal has been created as some sort of project to help people who would otherwise struggle to fit into normal society.

Like the groups the job centre send you to.

Yes they never have anyone pro Rangers on it.

They’ve found a gap in the market and have made £ off it whilst it last fair play
Thats the bottom line.
Might not be everybody's Cup of tea however revunue from two hydro visits alone are just over £1 million.

Certainly not the Usual for a podcast that's started from zilch.

Interesting to hear from Ferry in regards to his hero Griffiths latest demeanour though.

They’ve found a gap in the market and have made £ off it whilst it last fair play
Never said that

Also, I’m not in the habit of funding those of that ilk, no matter now much they pretend to be a balanced podcast, but everybody has their own choices to make

c'est la vie

I didn’t hate what I watched but I also didn’t say “the reason my phone is blasting is cos of this”

5/10

I absolutely have an idea of how it works, and it works in the exact same way for any website you visit.

Do you investigate what team the shop keeper supports before entering? Etc etc. It sounds like an extremely sad and closeted way to live your life.
But whatever floats your boat, not for me to judge. B-D
I’m not sure there are many shopkeeper Rangers fans or fans of Scottish football in general in Niagara County, NY area but I’ll do a phone survey and let you know

But nice to see you conflate a newsagents with Celtic fans producing content on YouTube, way to use a false equivalency to make your point B-D

Having watched the documentary about them before the live show as much as I can't stick Slaney fair play to them for turning their life's round with the sucess of the podcast. I can't go Slaney at all but Si Ferry and Kevin Kyle come across as good guys regardless of their leanings.

Back