Open Goal home alone

I’m not sure there are many shopkeeper Rangers fans or fans of Scottish football in general in Niagara County, NY area but I’ll do a phone survey and let you know

But nice to see you conflate a newsagents with Celtic fans producing content on YouTube, way to use a false equivalency to make your point B-D
Off-topic, but also on-topic... have you tried anything from the Scottish butcher in Buffalo? I'm just outside of Syracuse but wondered if it was worth the drive to get anything?

I've no idea what team they support, though. :)

Off-topic, but also on-topic... have you tried anything from the Scottish butcher in Buffalo? I'm just outside of Syracuse but wondered if it was worth the drive to get anything?

I've no idea what team they support, though. :)
Wait there’s a Scottish butcher in Buffalo? I’ve been here 12 years and I’m just now hearing about this? You should be ashamed of yourself B-)

Yes they never have anyone pro Rangers on it.

They’ve found a gap in the market and have made £ off it whilst it last fair play
100%.

Said before there are countless podcasts with in depth thinking, tactical discussion etc. This has never really advertised itself as that, yet some expend Marcotti levels of insight.

Having watched the documentary about them before the live show as much as I can't stick Slaney fair play to them for turning their life's round with the sucess of the podcast. I can't go Slaney at all but Si Ferry and Kevin Kyle come across as good guys regardless of their leanings.
Kevin Kyle is brand new IMO. Think where he’s from means he’s not the usual Rangers/Celtic influence and is pretty down the line.

The only one I’ve ever seen slaughter Porteous in any Scottish media. Called him a shitebag previously.

Have never listened to or watched Open Goal…posters vid aside.

I’ll be nailing my balls to a tree before I do so again.

Kevin Kyle is brand new IMO. Think where he’s from means he’s not the usual Rangers/Celtic influence and is pretty down the line.

The only one I’ve ever seen slaughter Porteous in any Scottish media. Called him a shitebag previously.
Agreed on that I think Ferry is as well even if he is a tim.

Back