Open Goal Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like he’s scraping the barrel a little now.

I suspect Considine will be up soon, on the back of the Scotland cap as well as the shitey dance video they refer to weekly.

I can't listen to any part of Kevin Kyle in these now have to skip the parts where he's speaking. They need to get him off that show pronto he brings literally nothing to the table whatsoever.

Big boring bastard.

I have slagged him too but then read about him struggling with his mental health and that these podcasts were helping keep him focussed.

He's harmless really.

I have slagged him too but then read about him struggling with his mental health and that these podcasts were helping keep him focussed.

He's harmless really.

:D

His pals are brutal with that, if true.

He feels massively vulnerable, but Ferry and crew openly dig him out on it. :D

Just got up with the last couple there with Halliday and Barry which were really good.

Thought Kyle was ok on the one that Barry was on

Barry and Andy Halliday on this weeks KTBOTG should be good.
Last time Barry was on the three sellick men were in awe, can’t wait to see the state of Andy. Barry is a big fan of Andy, took him to Blackpool I’m sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: KL2
Interviews seem less frequent now.

Noticed some two week gaps creeping in.

I still think modern day media misses a phone in. You would get some absolute rockets, but it’s enjoyable.

Interviews seem less frequent now.

Noticed some two week gaps creeping in.

I still think modern day media misses a phone in. You would get some absolute rockets, but it’s enjoyable.

Si maybe trying to juggle his time between Peterhead, Go-Radio and the three Open Goal shows per week. (Interview, KTBOTG & ROTC)

Agreed - it fucks with my schedule though.

Hadn’t to attempt PLZ the other week. It was horrible.

Couldn’t listen to that smarmy slimeball.

Plenty of good sporting podcasts to get you through till the next episode mate.

Quickly Kevin
That Peter Crouch Show
Flintoff, Savage & The Ping Ping Guy
Football Daft
GersNet | 4lads
Big Interview with Graham Hunter (loads of Rangers content)

Devastated Barry's not on tonights, been looking forward to him being on for the last 2 weeks.

Still decent though.

Don't mind watching the ones with Halliday on.

I've actually stopped finding that Slaney annoying and find him okay these days.

Can't watch the one with McAvennie as he just adds nothing. Doesn't have a clue.

Started the Vega one.

Not as bad as I thought it might be.

Actually thought it was quite funny. The story about him walking into Spurs and everyone just eating fry ups two hours before kick off was good. Then getting the piss taken out of him for eating muesli and getting called “little Swiss cheese boy”

His accent is bizarre though. Sounds like a mash up of Cockney, Australian & South African.

:))

He’s not got a clue what he’s talking about and it’s painfully bad
I burst out laughing the other week when si asked him a question and the big goon went to shufflle the paper in front of him only to be told its not in the script it's just a question mate.
He is painful to watch and listen to and the rest of them are full of smirks and wee glances.

I burst out laughing the other week when si asked him a question and the big goon went to shufflle the paper in front of him only to be told its not in the script it's just a question mate.
He is painful to watch and listen to and the rest of them are full of smirks and wee glances.
Painful man, as you said the glances when he speaks are so obvious now. He’s just said whoever starts better will dictate how it goes, well thanks for that amazing insight Kyle

It’s actually laughable how hard Sinon ferry tries to avoid saying “old firm” in every episode.
Bitter wee rat!

It’s actually laughable how hard Sinon ferry tries to avoid saying “old firm” in every episode.
Bitter wee rat!
I think that’s harsh to be honest. Always found him to be fair on the shows I’ve seen and I’ve seen a good number of them. Yes, he’s clearly a Celtic fan but I wouldn’t describe him as bitter. He’s praised Rangers many times and is quick to criticise them as well when he feels it’s worthy.

I actually think he does a good job on it and clearly has a decent understanding of the game.

Enjoyed this week’s and looking forward to next week’s where they’ll be reviewing the game.

I think that’s harsh to be honest. Always found him to be fair on the shows I’ve seen and I’ve seen a good number of them. Yes, he’s clearly a Celtic fan but I wouldn’t describe him as bitter. He’s praised Rangers many times and is quick to criticise them as well when he feels it’s worthy.

I actually think he does a good job on it and clearly has a decent understanding of the game.

Enjoyed this week’s and looking forward to next week’s where they’ll be reviewing the game.
I don’t think anyone could claim Si Ferry as being biased.

He is fair and that is why the show is so appealing and brings a lot of fans together.

Watched it last night purely to see Halliday and get his take on the game this weekend. Theres a confidence that Gerrard has instilled in us again that has been missing for a long time. They are genuinely worried about Saturday. Lets bury them Rangers

I like that Halliday doesn’t mind giving Ferry a bit and reckon Ferry respects him more for it. Was a part in last nights where Ferry and Kyle disagreed about Scotland and big Kyle looked devastated about it

Vega suffers from amnesia when it comes to his time at the mentally challengeds.

Had himself down as stopping 10iar.

I actually thought I heard him say that as well but thought I just have got mixed up as I was half listening whilst driving.

Some real revisionism there.

They are all open and honest about who they support but each make valid points about the other team.

Really enjoying the Dynamic of the 4 of them (always need a weak member like Kevin Kyle)

Should be interesting next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back