Operation Staunch (Cadbury Chocolate Vote)

Korova Milk Bar

Right, Cadbury are running a vote for three different flavours of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate which were chosen by the public.

One of which is called “Simply the Zest” which is Orange flavoured and only one flavour of chocolate will be sold on the shelves permanently.

They’re being released today and you can vote vote for your favourite bar HERE (LINK IS NOW WORKING) - and you have until July 29 to vote. If we get everyone to vote for it, it should stand a chance and it’ll annoy folk. The winner will be announced sometime in September.

It should also be noted that there is no Scotland/counties to choose from so make sure you pick a random one from the list and it’ll be fine.

See picture below for what it looks like.

XBT3RJo.jpg

Last edited:
Right, Cadbury are running a vote for three different flavours of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate which were chosen by the public.

One of which is called “Simply the Zest” which is Orange flavoured and only one flavour of chocolate will be sold on the shelves permanently.

They’re being released on 3rd of June and you can vote vote for your favourite bar HERE - and you have until July 29 to vote. If we get everyone to vote for it, it should stand a chance and it’ll annoy folk.

XBT3RJo.jpg

Childish but I love it!

They’re being released on 3rd of June and you can vote vote for your favourite bar HERE (LINK WILL WORK FROM 3RD OF JUNE) - and you have until July 29 to vote. If we get everyone to vote for it, it should stand a chance and it’ll annoy folk.

XBT3RJo.jpg

Haven't they stolen that name from the vaping things Rangers brought out last season? I'm sure that was one of the names of the flavours.

Haven't they stolen that name from the vaping things Rangers brought out last season? I'm sure that was one of the names of the flavours.
It was a member of the public that did it. The competition consists of fan creations and the public vote on what one Cadbury should sell permanently.

FFS what the %^*& has a shamrock got to do wi chocolate seriously especially when it's just chocolate voting anyway.:D

They’re being released on 3rd of June and you can vote vote for your favourite bar HERE (LINK WILL WORK FROM 3RD OF JUNE) - and you have until July 29 to vote. If we get everyone to vote for it, it should stand a chance and it’ll annoy folk. The winner will be announced sometime in September.

XBT3RJo.jpg
So you want me to choose the orange one, over the one I actually like, making the one that tastes like shite to me a permanent on the shelves. Condemning the one I like to die forever.
Just to piss off mentally challengeds?

When you put it like that, I'm in!

Its the wee things like this that you know will tip a few of those mentalists over the edge and i love it, i'm in and so is my wife :D

Great shout! I eat those giant orange Aero's like a wee fun size snack you got in a birthday bag, be all over this

Definitely in for this although I hate the orange/chocolate combination.

As an aside, I was in South Africa last month and Cadbury do a similar bar to these but with coconut. An absolute winner.

Orange flavoured chocolate is the best! I LOVE Terry’s chocolate orange. I hope this can rival it.

I do wonder if the “simply the zest” name might be from a bear at cadbury? I’d like to think so.

Will be voting for the orange simply the zest.

Just noticed the choca-latte one has a 3 leaf clover on it, coffee flavour chocolate is barking.

Back