Opportunity missed today - our mentality is all wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corriebear

We need goals. Even if we beat Celtic next week, we still need them to drop further points.

Today, we’re playing against 10 men at home. Instead of going for it and hammering the goal difference:

1. Our striker continues to forget to shoot
2. Our manager persists with playing negative slow ball tactics with Lundstram.
3. When we get into a comfortable position with 10mins to go we show zero urgency to push on and demolish the opposition.

we won 4-1 but I feel like we’ve missed a huge opportunity.

We need goals. Even if we beat Celtic next week, we still need them to drop further points.

Today, we’re playing against 10 men at home. Instead of going for it and hammering the goal difference:

3. When we get into a comfortable position with 10mins to go we show zero urgency to push on and demolish the opposition.

This is not a tactical instruction with lundstrum this is him being a clown.

Two years ago today gave me best night of my life but can’t wait til he goes in the summer.

We won 4-1 ffs.

We actually started the game well today then lost an abysmal goal which changes the game. We need to cut out the mistakes defensively or we have no chance next week.

Mate. We won by 3 clear goals & finished up better than we were at half time.

It’s 3 more points & 1 more goal than we had before the start of the game.

Whilst unlikely, it puts us in a position to go to theirs next week, win 3-0 & go top.

Maybe not fully possible, but unarguably factual.

Dear oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back