Organised 'fight' Millwall and Brentford

That’s brilliant. What a bunch of fannies. Not one of them can fight and they’re all fùcked after about 30 seconds :D

Some of the punches are hilarious. Can tell most of them don’t even want to do it.

Not sure what it’s got to do with the polis though if they’re meeting in the middle of nowhere and not causing harm/fear to bystanders.

Last edited:
A waste of police time and tax payers money.

What harm are they causing?

Like minded lads wanting a fair scrap out of the public eye, not damaging any property and there are no innocent bystanders in the line of fire.
I have to admit I thought the violence was fairly controlled and almost on a scale of Marquis of Queensbury type respect towards opponents.
The only thing missing was a decent promoter and Sky television.
It could make it as a spectator sport if the lads put in a bit of training and showed a bit more commitment.
But I certainly cannot see how this type of private choice social activity is anyone's place to condemn.
Men have always sought this type of excitement.
I did when I was stupid and young.

Wtf was that? Embarrassing stuff there. Nae Docks, nae steel toe caps or Levi Stay Press. Why bother.

A waste of police time and tax payers money.

What harm are they causing?

Like minded lads wanting a fair scrap out of the public eye, not damaging any property and there are no innocent bystanders in the line of fire.
Even though the fight looks ridiculous and they are getting deserved ridicule, I completely agree with this. It should be none of the police's business if a bunch of grown men willingly choose to meet up for a fight, so long as it isn't causing harm or hassle to anyone else.

My mate got shot at Millwall when Derby played there in the play offs in 1994, as in he got shot in the leg by an actual gun. 50 Spartans from Derby took on the whole of their firm and got f*cking walloped! Still, it's better than them wee arseholes in that video.

About 50 seconds in a guy gets (what looks like) a round house kick to the face, other than that does anyone actually get hit?

Absolutely fucking pathetic. Been watching too many YouTube clips of the Russians and the Poles showing how it should be done. None of this five steps backward shite, before you go pavement dancing of an afternoon. They look lost without their bottles and white patio furniture.

It’s got to be a joke surely?

The running battles on the pr between Rosshall and Lourdes (booo 19th Century Terrorist kunts) was more entertaining than that pish.

Millwall saved me from a load of Combat 18 Chelsea one time, I've nothing but respect for them. Even if they did shoot my mate.

Back