Other Clubs Boards Celtic Abuse Scandal

Alger

Went on some other Club Boards very little talk about phaedophile going ons at Celtic
Aberdeen a small discussion on there board
Hearts could not see any posts
Burnley could not see any post,s
Have any of the other posters came across discussions at t any clubs

Nobody cares because it's Celtic. I'm telling you in a few years time they will have been the victims in all this.

It’s an automatic ban to even bring this up on pie and bovril and has been for several years what exactly are they trying to hide in stifling debate about this on a public forum?

Much like the people who protected Savile for so many years they want to turn a bind eye to these disgusting events and pretend like it never happened.

However if you want to go on and make up unsubstantiated libellous lies about Rangers your more than welcome to sit on a 8 year old thread and lie to your hearts content.

It’s the kind of scum site that would be out of business with no Rangers to lie about constantly, but telling the truth about the biggest scandal in Scottish football history then that’s big a no no from the moron mods on there.

Had a look on the Motherwell board. Not a mention. My mate’s a Motherwell fan, and is as horrified by this as most of us are, so I asked him if discussion was being suppressed by the Moderators. He said it’s not, it’s simply that ‘there is no appetite to discuss it’. Incredible.

Had a look on the Motherwell board. Not a mention. My mate’s a Motherwell fan, and is as horrified by this as most of us are, so I asked him if discussion was being suppressed by the Moderators. He said it’s not, it’s simply that ‘there is no appetite to discuss it’. Incredible.
I bet they have a mega thread on Rangers though.

Went on some other Club Boards very little talk about phaedophile going ons at Celtic

Hearts fans will give them Pelters at the cup final guaranteed.

It is quite likely that other Scottish clubs supporters will not condemn decades of child abuse at the piggery, in case this is seen as in some way supportive of Rangers.

I wouldn't waste my time on other club's boards. I would also doubt many of them are speaking out about it. Which in my eyes is just a sign of them accepting it as OK. So, they can %^*& right off and continue being lowlifes as well.

Remember when they were at our throats over tax you can rest assured scum fans would have been on every message board going spouting the narrative. Probably pretending to be fans of sais clubs whilst at it

The media coverage has been almost non existent. If it was pushed hard like it should be, maybe more people would wake up and treat this horrible crime like it should be. On every platform and media outlet possible, shaming those bastrds and bringing justice to those families!!!!!

Burnley?

Back