Our Bench Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite sam

With so many defensive and midfield players out,our bench will be full of forward minded players.
With the exception of King,what other defensive minded players will be on the bench ?

With so many defensive and midfield players out,our bench will be full of forward minded players.
With the exception of King,what other defensive minded players will be on the bench ?
I’m still trying to work out the first XI. Never mind the bench.

Lack of “steel” in midfield in the shape of Jack or Arfield tomorrow is a concern.

Throwing a Scott Arfield with questionable match fitness into the last one was a brave call from the manager that paid off handsomely

Last edited:
I would go with

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Simpson
Barisic

Davis
Kamara
Aribo

Kent
Morelos
Wright

Subs
Mclaughlin
Bassey
Roofe
Hagi
Stewart
Itten
King

Wonder if Itten being played wide of the 3 would be considered. Has been used there before and does give the option of going a bit longer if our midfield can't get on the ball.

Wonder if Itten being played wide of the 3 would be considered. Has been used there before and does give the option of going a bit longer if our midfield can't get on the ball.
I myself can't see it happening, but if I was picking the team I'd go with a front 3 of Kent, Morelos & Itten for a change.

Why? Partly because of the reasons you've stated and partly because we're the fucking Champions and why the hell not!

I’m still trying to work out the first XI. Never mind the bench.

Lack of “steel” in midfield in the shape of Jack or Arfield tomorrow is a concern.

Throwing a Scott Arfield with questionable match fitness into the last one was a brave call from the manager that paid off handsomely
The starting team is pretty obvious, with the exception of the right side up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back