Our fanzones

Blue Velvet

For all the folk that attended our fanzones, how was it? Probably not looking hard enough but I only seen some photos and nothing else.

How was the facilities and how well was it run? Plenty food/booze/water to be had?

Seeing the stories of the horrendous conditions inside the stadium it surely couldn’t have been worse I’d hope :-(

Wouldn’t call it a fanzone! At Hércules square it was exactly that. A square where fans could stand and buy beer from bars and shops! Couple of portable toilets and nothing else!

Hercules was fine, a few wee bars and restaurants around it and plenty of trees for shade.

I was at the stadium with the screens. It was pretty good. Spanish police outside, not so much

I was at Glasgow in Seville .
It was like GBX I n the sun .
Loved it and in time the result will not take away the great time I’ve had with my friends and family here .
Sitting right now having breakfast/ lunch in Seville then back to our digs in Granada .
Yes we were there too, had great time, huge screen, plenty of bar service, got grub and plenty of toilets, got water on way out for the bus. Atmosphere fantastic

Loved it and in time the result will not take away the great time I’ve had with my friends and family here .
Sitting right now having breakfast/ lunch in Seville then back to our digs in Granada .
Was at this also TB.
Fantastic atmosphere.
When we scored the scenes and celebrations were a joy to behold.
Seemed a very well run event.

Stayed in Hercules all day then went out to Cartuja closer to kick off.

Wish I'd been out there all day, the place was pumping

As said in another thread I felt this was very well organised. Just the right numbers and plenty bars, toilets etc.

Hércules square was a shithole. Nothing was laid on and with traffic moving along past the bars it's a miracle no one got knocked down. In contrast the Frankfurt fan zone was in a beautiful park a 15 minute walk from the stadium. They had soft seating areas, a stage with live bands and a superb massive screen to watch the match. A few of us watched the match here and fair play to the Frankfurt fans who made us welcome and even hugged us when Rangers scored.

Back