Official Our Post-Split Fixtures

Interesting that we play first on the penultimate game.

Would like to think we're still in with a shout and there's a bit of pressure on them going to Killie.

We have totally thrown this back to them by losing at Ross County and at Ibrox to Motherwell. That being said, if the mentally challengeds beat Hearts, us and Killie 3 games in a row then they simply deserve it.

Still think 5 wins and a draw is enough though, can see them dropping points at Killie again.

* A win at St.Mirren puts us top temporarily before they kick-off at Dundee - a cancellation there would be nice.

* We could then be 4pts behind prior to Kilmarnock, if they beat Hearts the day before.

* A draw at Parkhead and then win vs. Dundee and we're 2 ahead as they go to Rugby Park. They could have a nervy evening.

If things go wrong in any game before we go to Parkhead, they could win the title by beating us. That's what the SPFL will be hoping happens.

I doubt it, as that's the exact opposite of what plod Scotland would want to happen.

I will continue to believe we will win the title until we cant. But, that said, the celtic fans will be buzzing at that fixture list knowing that a loss for us or 2 draws and they have the chance to win the league at their pit.

Our performance on Wednesday followed by the semi final will tell us if this team are ready to be champions. I just have a gut feeling that we can do this if we win the next two games. They have Hearts and Kilmarnock to deal with. These teams have taken points off them throughout the season and could do so again. We however have to focus on ourselves

Not much surprise in them

With them splitting the midweek fixtures like they have on week 37 we should have both been at home then in order to both we away on the last day

02/03 must have been the last time it went to the last day where we were at home and then away?

Even if its a title decider in our favour?
Nope, because some are moaning they could win it that day, I obviously meant if they can officially win the league that day then it's our own fault for putting ourselves in that position.

There's absolutely zero chance of it being the other way around btw.

We have totally thrown this back to them by losing at Ross County and at Ibrox to Motherwell. That being said, if the mentally challengeds beat Hearts, us and Killie 3 games in a row then they simply deserve it.

Still think 5 wins and a draw is enough though, can see them dropping points at Killie again.
The games v the bottom 6 have fucked us.
No excuse for it.

No argument there.
What I'm saying is it's funny how the league seem to be OK with scheduling potential title parties when we go to Parkhead after the split after insisting for years such a thing would never be allowed.
My theory is that Sky Sports have a loaded slot for the first GW, and they didn't want to make it first game post split.

The police don't want it on the bank holiday weekend.

Therefore the third game week makes the most sense, and they'll pray that it's not a title decider.

* A win at St.Mirren puts us top temporarily before they kick-off at Dundee - a cancellation there would be nice.

* We could then be 4pts behind prior to Kilmarnock, if they beat Hearts the day before.

* A draw at Parkhead and then win vs. Dundee and we're 2 ahead as they go to Rugby Park. They could have a nervy evening.
we havent even played dundee yet and you have us going top :D

Like we have just done?

Nothing to suggest we are winning 6 games, been rotten since Killie away.
We have been terrible, and us putting pressure on is a big IF. But its possible. They are breathing a sigh of relief because they think they'll get a less stressful run in after our result - if we find a way to start applying pressure again they'll not be ready for it

I’m not trolling or fishing before I get that accusation lol but being honest we’ve humped it, Dundee tails will be up with all the carry on recently and our team can’t handle the pressure of that and a title.

I’d love to come back here on May 18th and you all to laugh at me, but we know they don’t have the mentality to go on and win 6 games with the fixtures we have.

Home the first first of the season and the last (I get the first day is because they won the league)

Why are we getting st mirren and not Dundee?

I don’t know. Conventional wisdom was we’d be away a third time to whomever finished 6th?

Unless Dundee win by 5 goals tomorrow they’ll be 6th.

Irrespective of the pitch debacle Dundee is still a far easier game than St Mirren. Dundee haven’t laid a glove on Rangers or Celtic all this season whereas St Mirren have played quite well in those games

I like the fixtures and situations it could cause

In terms of Dundee Celtic and us all doing rain dances to go top and then have it scheduled before the Old Firm game.

Kilmarnock 2nd last for them midweek. Again we could go into that top. Ideal.

Agreed St Mirren away for us and not them isnt preferred, but the two above are ideal, as is them having Hearts early.

They could say the same about all their dropped points at home

Just a thought assume we win all the games including a win at the piggery.we go two points in front,beat dundee at Ibrox go five points clear.we could win the league the following night if the yahoos fail to win at rugby park.

Back