Official Our Post-Split Fixtures

I like the fixtures and situations it could cause

In terms of Dundee Celtic and us all doing rain dances to go top and then have it scheduled before the Old Firm game.

Kilmarnock 2nd last for them midweek. Again we could go into that top. Ideal.
I'm sure the SPFL have a contingency plan in place already to ensure the game gets played that weekend

How many games in total are Sky due to show this season ? With round 38 tv picks still tba
upto 48 - under this contract they haven't done that and it rises to upto 60 games from next season

selected 41 so far - only live games are top 6 with round 38 still to happen

Let's hope they drop points up in Dundee like they did at Tannadice when we clinched 55

I keep hearing this, but it’s fanciful bullshit. If we win then we will need to win all 6 remaining games. Likewise, if they win it then they will need to keep winning until it is clinched.
What’s fanciful bullshit about the potential for both teams to drop points?

I love how this random fixture generator always seems to favour them.

Saturday Old Firm and 2 other Saturday home games.
We get a Sunday 1pm and Tuesday night

Must be the Sky executives wanting to watch the next champions in action away from home at the weekends ;)

Last edited:
So if we can extract the digit for the next 3 games and avoid defeat at the dump, we need wee Deek to do us a big favour. Tbh that’s the hardest away game they could have got so we have landed a little lucky. Dream scenario then would be Shanks to hammer a big top corner o.g. at 0-0 in the 95th minute for the winner and run to the away end to celebrate, catching pies for a munch on his way to the Gers faithful. We can but dream.

I'm still deflated by Sunday and have the fear about tomorrow. But... seeing the fixture list and we're in with a chance has given me hope.

Its all we have mate

Win tomorrow night then lets see where next few weeks takes us, ultimately its in our hands however unlikely it is

Was raging Sunday night but cold light of day, we win tomorrow we will be 1 point behind heading into split, EVERY single one of us would have taken that back in October time

I love how this random fixture generator always seems to favour them.

Saturday Old Firm and 2 other Saturday home games.
We get a Sunday 1pm and Wednesday night

Must be the Sky executives wanting to watch the next champions in action away from home at the weekends ;)
We're Tuesday night, they are Wednesday, which probably favours us, as they are away to Killie.

I'm.not too hopeful they drop points at killie tbh. They've already taken a lot from them this season so the chances again are slim, based on nothing other than the laws of averages.
If they are going to drop points it'll be in one of the least expected ones IMO

upto 48 - under this contract they haven't done that and it rises to upto 60 games from next season

selected 41 so far - only live games are top 6 with round 38 still to happen
Thanks.

Think they show the 2 legs of the playoff final as well. Not sure if that is part of the up to 48 games though?

Quite happy with Hearts away last day.

Their players will either be mentally on the beach or (hopefully not) rested for a cup final.

Playing them in the first couple of games would have been much more difficult.

We will 100% need to be ahead of Celtic going into that game though.

Thanks.

Think they show the 2 legs of the playoff final as well. Not sure if that is part of the up to 48 games though?
The Play-offs were a 6 game additional package that Sky secured the rights for but handed back the 1st 4 games which BBC Scotland picked up to show instead

It's absolutely not as expected, a Saturday old firm game where they can potentially win the league?
Pretty much any of the fixture dates can be potential league winning. That's why I thought they were not releasing them until after our game this week. Why put out a statement saying not revealing fixtures until Thursday then release them on tue fs.

I'm still deflated by Sunday and have the fear about tomorrow. But... seeing the fixture list and we're in with a chance has given me hope.
Weirdly I am the same. I feel more optimistic this afternoon than I did this morning. Good feeling about it. People will say that isnt based on evidence, and they are correct. Nor is the idea that celtic will win their next 5 games when they havent done so yet all season.

Pretty much any of the fixture dates can be potential league winning. That's why I thought they were not releasing them until after our game this week. Why put out a statement saying not revealing fixtures until Thursday then release them on tue fs.
The first fixture after the split couldn't be 'league winning'.

Mathematically the league can't be won on the first post split matchday which is why I thought that one would be the OF game. The gap would be 7 points in the worst case scenario with 12 still to play for.

So we get a Sunday and Tuesday night home ties, they get 3 Saturday home ties. Killie away is their tricky one other than us, could have given us a boost if they dropped points before we played them, but low and behold its after. What impartial person made all the post split decisions?

Mathematically the league can't be won on the first post split matchday which is why I thought that one would be the OF game. The gap would be 7 points in the worst case scenario with 12 still to play for.
Id guess Sky already has games locked in for that weekend. Sure Arsenal or city play spurs that weekend so maybe they want that day to be about that fixture etc.

Have a long distance triathlon in Wales on the 11th, what a bastard this is. Not allowed earphones during the race but need to take a fully charged with incase of emergency, just need to have the game loud speaker, made an arse if this.

I wish I shared your optimism but the performance on Sunday was so bad the remaining games would have to produce some markedly improved performances

If and its a big If,we win all our games including at Parkhead then we play on the Tuesday night at home vs Dundee and they need to go to Kilmarnock on the Wednesday.That could be the biggest factor in winning this league.

If and its a big If,we win all our games including at Parkhead then we play on the Tuesday night at home vs Dundee and they need to go to Kilmarnock on the Wednesday.That could be the biggest factor in winning this league.
We'd be 5 ahead, they'd need a win to stay in it.

Personally think it would be fitting if we won it on the last day - 18th May. Would make up for the pain on the same date 2 years previously.

I'm.not too hopeful they drop points at killie tbh. They've already taken a lot from them this season so the chances again are slim, based on nothing other than the laws of averages.
If they are going to drop points it'll be in one of the least expected ones IMO
Against us then. They think it’s over

No 3rd trip to Dens is a bonus
After this debacle they have simply swapped us and St Mirren around to avoid giving Rangers more ammunition should another postponement occur

Be interesting to see the state of the pitch when Celtic go there :rolleyes:

Back