Our season ticket holders - why do so many not take the euro option?

A combination of money and the hassle involved for lots of people to get to a midweek fixture.

Not everyone lives in Glasgow.

Edit:
Wonder what percentage of fans live:
0-5 miles from Ibrox
6-10miles
11-20 miles
20-30 miles
30+ miles

I pay for 2 season tickets and am on cccs.

I work offshore and my rotation means I have only made feyenoord and a couple of early rounds.

It’s the way it goes with league games also.

My tickets are used though every week one way or another.

If every season ticket holder was on the cccs it would make getting tickets for semis and finals an even bigger nightmare!

Got a young family, struggle to get the time but do the cup games, occasional away games.

It's annoying at times because last night (and other games like vienna) looked amazing compared to watching us struggle to break down a 10 man block who are wasting time from the 3rd minute. Get the old firms tho.

I buy my season ticket every year and pick and choose what other games I go too depending on my finances,
I'm not that keen on midweek games so if I commit to league games I go and if I squeeze in a Euro game I like to sit somewhere different to my usual seat which is in C.D.7.

Not complaining about C.D.7 by the way a more than adequate view and really decent Bears round about us but at times I like somewhere more central.

Last edited:
Work. Finances. Family commitments.

Loads of reasons why people don't take tickets for every game.

I generally arrive quite early and take a wander around the stadium.

Without fail on a euro night the number of people with paper tickets is a bit weird. So many folk round me are new. So many folk walking around asking for directions is quite apparent.

It must be that a significant percentage of the season ticket holders don’t bother with euro games. Why?

Money

For me I won't make many games this season but have kept my season so I do t lose it and it is Used by friends for league games so no point of signing up for Euro games as give others a chance and isn't extraminey coming out for me.

Back