Our Statement - Other Clubs

Maybe I am missing something here.
To my mind it does not matter if football commences in May, June, July or November. With only 9 games to play the competition would only take 16 days, (playing every 2 days), or 25 days (every 3 days) to complete.
So contracts run out at the end of June. Big deal. Clubs were able to change their squads in January. What is the difference?
Either complete the season or void it. There should be no middle way

No, a single vote. If approved the three lower leagues will be terminated. The Premier League will not. However, by voting in favour of the SPFL proposal clubs are giving the SPFL Board the right to 'call' the Premier League any old time they want - which will, inevitably, be the plan. No second vote.
Absolutely at it! FFS! I can see Liewell on the phone, right it’s time to call it!

The SPFL are trying to say the need to decide league positions so they can hand out prize money. Rangers and Hearts are saying the 2 are not linked and therefore it's possible to hand out the money now then decide what happens with the league later. Hearts poi

As regards prize money I wouldn’t expect them to distribute it evenly across 42 clubs.

I suspect they’d take the prize money for each division and split it across that division.

Can’t see the tramps taking a dive so Brechin can get what would be a huge wedge for them.

A quote from Stranraer manager.
"If we are talking about sporting integrity in a situation that is unprecedented then there's no better time for sport to lead the way."
"And that means you don't have people voting with a personal interest or making decisions with a vested interest whether that be financial implications or whatever."
"You should make decisions based on fairness, equality and sporting integrity and for me this has not been done if this vote is carried."

League Champions in every country should be awarded to all those who have lost their lives to Coronavirus. Season declared null and void in their memory.

Back