Our striker is reluctant to shoot.

What one of Roofe, Silva, Danilo and Dessers?

Dessers I assume? He is just used to playing with extra touches. Needs to learn and change in preseason or he won't be here next June if Phil doesn't want him to be.

Only striker i know who doesnt shoot at first sight of goal.

surely PC is on his case about that or the striker coaches?

lack of confidence maby or just clueless to how little time he has to do a cut back inside.

Shouldn't be starting next week hopefully.

Can't hold the ball up, and needs far too much time to get a shot away.

Today exemplified why he gets so much criticism and why, ultimately, we need better.

He overthinks it, always looking to confound the defender by dragging it onto his other foot to create more space to get a shot away.

In fairness he’s scored a good few goals like that this season, but sometimes you just have to take it first time and he doesn’t seem to have that instinct.

He is a nice guy and I genuinely think "he gets it" but in terms of footballing ability he is poor and we should move him on in the summer if possible.

Dessers is not frightened to shoot, it's just he can't control the ball before he fires one off

If we lose this league ,especially on goal difference , it’ll be only him to blame .
Does he not realise there’s going to be defenders inthe box around him, youJust don’t get time to take extra touches !!

Hes a bit of an enigma. Seems to overcomplicate straightforward chances, but hes capable of moments of brilliance as well.

A very frustrating player

Totally unaware of any defenders around him and looks surprised when he is robbed, we certainly are not Cyriel, sharpen up ffs.

Back