Over 150,000 bears will be in Seville according to Spanish police

The Unions Bears won’t allow us to be outdone.
You'll struggle to get a bigger UB fan than me, but even I feel on this occasion the Frankfurt tifo/display etc will get the better of ours. Of course I hope to be wrong, but this might be one tifo too far for us.

Edit: for some reason I thought you were talking about tifo's but I now realise you are probably talking about the singing.
Yes, we should win that.

You'll struggle to get a bigger UB fan than me, but even I feel on this occasion the Frankfurt tifo/display etc will get the better of ours. Of course I hope to be wrong, but this might be one tifo too far for us.

Who really cares mate?

Tifos don't score goals, or make tackles.
It'll be forgotten 5 minutes into the game.

We'll massively outnumber them in the stadium and out it, but all that matters is winning the game.

Who really cares mate?

Tifos don't score goals, or make tackles.
They'll be forgotten 5 minutes into the game.

We'll massively outnumber them in the stadium and out it, but all that matters is winning the game.
Oh, I know all that mate. Was just a passing comment.

A mate who happens to be a bear and happened to be in Malaga yesterday on business posted that the authorities in Spain were saying(yesterday) that 100,000 Rangers fans newly entered the country in the previous 24hrs……

Bonkers but impressive numbers. Love it. I can just see it 25,000 bears in the Estadio Ramon Sanchez, 40,000 in the fan zone at Estadio Olimpico de Seville and at least 40,000 in the city. Rangers win and party!

I have never watched the Manchester final.
Went to Manchester without a ticket and was that pissed in the pub l have no memory of the game.
Watching this final at my dad's house to ensure I can savour every moment, hopefully. :))
The first bit me and you both buddy.we will watch this and will lift the cup.

Whatever happens with numbers inside the ground or displays or whatever, the Bears will blow the Germans away with noise I’m sure of it.

Sitting in Manchester airport and there are Bears everywhere.
I'd imagine a few in the Gibraltar flight. I'm getting a hire car with family so might be a convoy up to Seville.
Cause we got a little ol' convoy
Red, blue and white
Yeah, we got a little ol' convoy
Ain't she a beautiful sight?
Come on and join our convoy
Ain't got nothin' to fear
We gonna roll this truckin' convoy
To cheer on Tavernier

Back