Ozark

Watch it and loved it. Any idea when season 2 will be out?

Quite liked the humour in it, especially from Jason Bateman.

6 episodes in and liking it, was a bit sceptical after first few episodes but it picks up.

It gets better and better as it goes on. Final episode is a belter. Can't wait for S2.

I read the other day that S3 of True Detective might be set in the Ozark area.

I thought it was absolutely brilliant and will be be getting an instant hardon when Season 2 arrives.

I'm 8 episodes in and really enjoying it, completely different to any other TV shows just now.

Binge watched the who series last week. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next series.

Amazing show. Jason Bateman is great in it. How did Paul Mullan land that part?

great show, first 20 mins I was thinking mehh then bang it just took off - some dark humour thrown in also ;-)

Really enjoyed it.

I don't watch many TV shows, mostly films, but watched the series in a week.

I read this time next year for series 2, can't wait.

Just a note - is Jason Bateman paid to do that wink/nod thing he does in everything he is in?

Brilliant show, really enjoying it. Giving me something else to watch now that game of thrones has finished.

Watched it a couple of weeks ago. One of those that once you start you want to binge watch the whole season. I'm looking forward to next season.

Plan to watch all of Narcos season 3 first, then I'll move on to this.

I really enjoyed it.

Always thought Jason Bateman was just in comedies. I thought he played the part really well.

Enjoyed it. Thought Bateman and Peter Mullen were very good. Next season should be pretty mental.

I will give this a go over the next few days. I have been binging on Netfilx over the last two evenings.

Back