Paddy Power £5 free bet 2.30 Royal ascot

U

UncleG

Looks like the favourite should comfortably win this one, but isn't worth a free bet on odds as short as that. So a £2.50 each way bet on one of the others would be the best option. After going through everything with a fine tooth combe I decided that regal reality would be the most likely one to challenge dettori on the favourite. However the odds would suggest otherwise.

Edit: not sure if I should have posted this elsewhere. Admin please move to the relevant place if need be. Cheers

Looks like the favourite should comfortable win this one, but isn't worth a free bet on odds as short as that. So a £2.50 each way bet on one of the others would be the best option. After going through everything with a fine tooth combe I decided that regal reality would be the most likely one to challenge dettori on the favourite. However the odds would suggest otherwise.
I’ve done RR too mate, if you have a 365 account they’re giving you a fiver too.

Went for Sir Busker at 25's this morning. Nowhere near the class of some of these, but loves Ascot.

Back