Paddy Power - The Asterisk Task Force

One of the most farcical aspects of all this is that if they had only broken the rules a tiny amount like Everton or Forest, they'd have had a points deduction and Arsenal would have been champions yesterday.
Thats what I can't understand.

Surely they need to be treating this as a priority.

I'm guessing City have the best lawyers on the planet at their disposal creating delay aftee delay?

I'm guessing City have the best lawyers on the planet at their disposal creating delay aftee delay?
I don't know mate I can't understand it either.

I hope the government isn't putting pressure on the Premier League not to embarrass the UAE.

Supposedly the hearing is scheduled for October and a verdict expected in January. I can only assume the sheer number of breaches is what is causing the delay.

I think this is the case, as well as having the clout to have massive subsidiary companies sponsoring them etc to get round rules. They had the highest commercial revenue in the world last year, theyre no even the biggest supported club in manchester and its not hard to get tkts by all accounts.
That and the absolute shitshow it could kick off if they get done. Clubs suing each other for loss of revenue etc. Im not saying the epl bubble is about to burst but it could potentially get very messy down there

The amount of comments mentioning us is just sad :D

Do they genuinely just sit refreshing everything all day desperate for a chance to mention us?
As the saying goes, they hate Rangers more than they love their own club.
It must be brutal waking up one of them, perma offended and hateful. Weird bunch that poison our City

See cases against Celtic and the boys club abuse scandals now over two years delay after delay after delay

As the saying goes, they hate Rangers more than they love their own club.
It must be brutal waking up one of them, perma offended and hateful. Weird bunch that poison our City
The funny thing is as usual they don't have a pot to piss in when it comes to most things. If any clubs achievements should have an asterisk next to them then it would be that mob. They'd be top of the list for tainted achievements.

How did they manage to get into the stadium and near the trophy display to do that? Mental unless Man City are involved just laughing at everyone else.

Back