Paid for 12 seater mini-bus from Benalmádena to Seville and back

calibear1872

Official Ticketer
EDITED - Booking.com just confirmed the company who will fulfil this booking but they are saying that the maximum seater available is a 12 seater. I am going to have to take the hit on this. i looked at the price to book a 12 seater and it comes out at the same price, but this booking is now confirmed, but we are limited to 12 people and 9 are already signed up, so only have 3 left.

All,
I have booked and paid for a min-bus to Seville and back for 12 people at approx £74 a head.

I have been talking with a few others throughout the day and have given them first dibs at seats if they want. Waiting for clarification on how many that might be, but if anyone is interested in taking seats, DM me with your phone number for whatsapp and I will start a group. First 16 DM's who pay for seats get them.

Booking details:

From

Puerto Marina Benalmádena OFFICIAL, ES, C. La Fragata, A11, 29630 Benalmádena, Málaga, Spain

To

Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium, ES, C. Sevilla Fútbol Club, s/n, 41005 Sevilla, Spain

Passengers

Your trip

Wed 18 May 2022 at 12:00

Your return trip

Thu 19 May 2022 at 01:00

Minibus

Taxi company - Book Taxi Group

Journey time

About 141 mins

Distance

About 219.79 km

Last edited:
Update. I have 11 out of the 12 seats already taken pending payment, with enough requests for another 16 waiting behind them. I am also asking the company if it is really restricted to 12 or if it can be 16.

If anyone is looking for one seat let me know.

There is enough interest if someone else wants to book another one.

Back