Pains Me To Say It

We do not have a level playing field, (we've all seen the shenanigans they get up to when they have to)
we're not winning anything important until we get one.

If the situation was so rigged that it ultimately denied him any chance of success then would he not cut his losses and run?
Are you really that thick that you can’t grasp the point of the conversation, your another one of many who actually think the decks aren’t stacked firmly against us, in fact don’t answer that you clearly are one of the many sheep who “follow follow” regardless of the complete %^*& up Scottish football has become, you and your apathetic kind can go %^*& yourself.

You are the one talking bollocks bud, as I see it.

The poster wasn't talking about the playing side.

He was, in my opinion, talking about the corruption, now openly staring us in the face. On the park.

Said corruption has now went off the scale in the last couple of months. Off it.

As for the refs not holding us back? I'm sure Kevin Clancy will be pissing himself at that one.
Of course he was, only the usual f.,.,.ys will turn it into a no surrender BS.
Our fans really are the must apathetical and most easily lead support there is with some still seeing a fair, competitive league.

Are you really that thick that you can’t grasp the point of the conversation, your another one of many who actually think the decks aren’t stacked firmly against us, in fact don’t answer that you clearly are one of the many sheep who “follow follow” regardless of the complete %^*& up Scottish football has become, you and your apathetic kind can go %^*& yourself.

Tell me where I said that, please.

The least few weeks we have seen lies, capitulation and with yesterday’s Doncaster “what would it take for League reconstruction” even though we’re absolutely assured this new money carries no conditions and today’s tweet that the Hoots Cup will be played. We have zero chance of emerging from this in the next 5 years with anything. It’s a whole new battle. If anything we are now further behind the mendicants than we were before Gerrard joined. Everything is being shaped for them. CL opportunity, continuous domestic success with well appointed officials at the right time. MSM on any of our players who dare show form to lower them.

Why am I wrong to say all of this?

You’re right, time to put the scarf down and start watching Rugby

Back