Paisley Pubs showing the game tomorrow

joseph

Official Ticketer
Booked into the Normandy Hotel tomorrow as I’ve got an early flight - they don’t have sky sports

I’m looking for a pub nearby to watch our game tomorrow night- any help would be greatly appreciated

Booked into the Normandy Hotel tomorrow as I’ve got an early flight - they don’t have sky sports

I’m looking for a pub nearby to watch our game tomorrow night- any help would be greatly appreciated
19th hole in the town mate....just up from town hall.

Burns Howff will have it on and is about half the distance, mixed crowd but unless we have another nightmare can't see many of them in
Thought that was a mentally challenged pub?

I was doing the annual Somme parade with the band and ran in there for a pish, full uniform, thinking it was ‘Simons’. Never noticed going in but walking back out I did get some funny looks

If your in Renfrew I found the Wallace bar good to watch a game. I have watched us in the flying Scotsman too which was okay.

If your coming to paisley the tea gardens is your best shout.

I was doing the annual Somme parade with the band and ran in there for a pish, full uniform, thinking it was ‘Simons’. Never noticed going in but walking back out I did get some funny looks
I think it's a mix in there but I've always known it as a slop house and avoided it because of this.

I'd think running into a strange pub to do a pish in uniform would get you looks in most pubs :)),
but yeah I've heard a few times that people think it's a pub for them, the owner and a lot of the regulars would disagree with that tho

Myself and the good lady went into the 19th decent little boozer

Shout out to Stuart who offered to run us back to the Normandy - a true bear helping out other bears- thank you my man

Back