Palace Vs Arsenal

Arsenal been on a good run. Be interesting to see how they react to this.
Was looking for a win which would have seen them pushing Chelsea.
Oh well

Delighted Arsenal got beat tonight, media were all waxing lyrical about how great Arteta was a few weeks ago and how 4th place was in the bag...

A few tricky fixtures and the North London derby too, fancy Spurs for 4th now if they keep up their decent run, Liverpool away is their hardest fixture on paper.

Palace's version of the UB's, the Holmesdale Fanatics, used to be located at the end of the stand, which like UB's is far from ideal.

Fortunately they have a decent board who understood the importance of them and the atmosphere, so moved them to the middle of the stand. The rest is history and the noise they create and spread from there is fantastic.

Meanwhile at Ibrox our most vocal supporters are tucked away in one of the worst locations in the stadium. Only at Rangers :(

Delighted Arsenal got beat tonight, media were all waxing lyrical about how great Arteta was a few weeks ago and how 4th place was in the bag...

A few tricky fixtures and the North London derby too, fancy Spurs for 4th now if they keep up their decent run, Liverpool away is their hardest fixture on paper.

You're forgetting the important detail that Spurs are Spurs. They won't finish top 4

was expecting decent things but from White Gabriel Xzka Partey and Lazycoset absolute pants.

Oldegrad was the worst player on the pitch!!!

ps Canny sell those names

was expecting decent things but from White Gabriel Xzka Partey and Lazycoset absolute pants.

Oldegrad was the worst player on the pitch!!!

ps Canny sell those names
No?
Here’s me thinking you were just being sarcastic.
Maybe a computer, pad or phone isn’t for you.

Palace's version of the UB's, the Holmesdale Fanatics, used to be located at the end of the stand, which like UB's is far from ideal.

Fortunately they have a decent board who understood the importance of them and the atmosphere, so moved them to the middle of the stand. The rest is history and the noise they create and spread from there is fantastic.

Meanwhile at Ibrox our most vocal supporters are tucked away in one of the worst locations in the stadium. Only at Rangers :(
Always thought HF were a very overrated group but fair play to them, they provide some atmosphere now they have moved. Red Faction at Middlesbrough have a decent position as well.

Always thought HF were a very overrated group but fair play to them, they provide some atmosphere now they have moved. Red Faction at Middlesbrough have a decent position as well.
They have certainly made the most of their move to a central position in the stand. Atmosphere rocks from that whole stand.

Makes me mad that we haven't done the same at Ibrox. The location for the UB's is terrible and unacceptable.

They have certainly made the most of their move to a central position in the stand. Atmosphere rocks from that whole stand.

Makes me mad that we haven't done the same at Ibrox. The location for the UB's is terrible and unacceptable.
From an outside perspective it looks like the club want the UB in the clubs pocket before they get a move. This goes against everything an Ultras group should be so I'm glad it's not happened. The UB are used as a pawn and have been treated disgracefully for years. I remember police brutality at games v fucking Alloa and the board said absolutely nothing so even back then when the section was in its infancy they were targeted by authorities.

From an outside perspective it looks like the club want the UB in the clubs pocket before they get a move. This goes against everything an Ultras group should be so I'm glad it's not happened. The UB are used as a pawn and have been treated disgracefully for years. I remember police brutality at games v fucking Alloa and the board said absolutely nothing so even back then when the section was in its infancy they were targeted by authorities.
Good points mate.

In general, the UB's must have the worst stadium location in Europe. Such a location simply doesn't happen anywhere else.

The club, as with many things, have handled the situation terribly.

No

they used to be central, then were moved sideways, then returned back central

I must say that CP are a dreadful team to watch aesthetically, but they get results and their fans are excellent...the atmosphere their and at the King Power seem to be the best in Engerlund

Back