Pal's a Cowdenbeath supporter

I expect the same team to start this game. I think we will score a few then spend time avoiding injury. I hope they aren't a dirty team.

Cowdenbeath are fucking pish.......and yes I’ve been to see them this season.

The only shock that night will be from our players and staff who havnt seen Central Park before, it is an absolute shithole.

This is what Gerrard came for

I remember we drew 0-0 with them under McDowell in the championship in one of the worst games of football in human history.

Team that day:

25 L. Robinson
5 L. Wallace
6 L. McCulloch
YC.png

26 M. Žaliūkas
24 D. McGregor
7 N. Law
10 H. Vučkič
20 K. Hutton
18 K. Miller
15 K. Boyd
14 N. Clark

3 strikers, 3 centre halves.

What the utter %^*& were the tactics? 4-4-2 with EVERYONE out of position?

All I know is their goalkeeper is a massive mentally challenged and hates us. So hopefully he has his worst day ever against us.

Reactions: VGM
Don't see him as much these days, but just spent the last hour having a discussion about the game with him. He was very complimentary towards Gerrard & said he's been impressed by the job he's doing here, and the new signings he's been bringing in. Also said that he knows a few of their players personally and reckons having Gerrard could backfire against us in this game as it's given the Cowdenbeath players an extra spring in their step to go out and get the better of him/catch his eye. Reckons we could be in for a shock as they're a very organised and hardworking team. Laughed it off, but hope we fucking do them. No less than 5 please Rangers, and hope to see Defoe grab a goal or 2.

But that's against teams in their own division,they are part time and will never keep up with Rangers tempo and movement they will get horsed,on another note Cowdenbeath is a big Rangers area

Cowdenbeath:

2014/15 Relegated from Championship.
2015/16 Relegated from League One.
2016/17: Beat East Kilbride on pens to avoid relegation to Lowland League.
2017/18: Beat Cove Rangers to avoid relegation to Lowland League.

Would be one of the biggest shocks in the history of the Scottish cup if we even draw this game.

Only issue is the pitch. It's a tight wee pitch, really is a horrible ground to visit. I've been a load of times in the past to watch games. Defoe is definitely in for a culture shock.

Noticed they are at Elgin today. Tricky away fixture for them, so will be keeping one eye on that & hoping for a couple of injuries to benefit us next week!

Did we draw or win last time we went there?

I remember struggling to a 1-0 win after Hearts put 10 past them but I vaguely remember a draw after that. Or am I making that up?

Edit 0-0 March 7th 2015.

Shudders.

Different mentality now against the manager and team from 2015

I’ll be honest I can’t see us putting 5+ against them regardless of how shit they are.

It’ll be a terrible surface, shit Stadium and it will be the game of there lives.

I’ll go 3-0 the famous.

I remember we drew 0-0 with them under McDowell in the championship in one of the worst games of football in human history.

Team that day:

25 L. Robinson
5 L. Wallace
6 L. McCulloch
YC.png

26 M. Žaliūkas
24 D. McGregor
7 N. Law
10 H. Vučkič
20 K. Hutton
18 K. Miller
15 K. Boyd
14 N. Clark

The only area to consider is complacency, we have to remember most of the opposition Teams raise their games dramatically against us, whereas lower their output against their beloved SCUM.

Watched a couple of League Two games this year and the standard is chronic. If we turn up with the right attitude we'll pump them.

Team that day:

25 L. Robinson
5 L. Wallace
6 L. McCulloch
YC.png

26 M. Žaliūkas
24 D. McGregor
7 N. Law
10 H. Vučkič
20 K. Hutton
18 K. Miller
15 K. Boyd
14 N. Clark

First game after the takeover. I remember being jubilant and then watching that fucking shit-show.

Honestly though, what the %^*& is that?

Robinson in goal as one keeper was Cammy Bell and the other was serving a year long ban for betting.

Zaliukas was deep into the vodka at this point, McCulloch's legs were toast, McGregor at RB?

Nicky Law out wide and a 36 Year old Miller on the other flank?

Fatty Boyd up top with Clark?

Fucking Hell, we have come some distance since then.

Back