Parking Advice for Sunday

grascots

Official Ticketer
I usually fly up for the matches but this week will be driving up from Plymouth. I am staying overnight in the City Centre on the Saturday but will be driving back down after the match.
I seem to recall that there have been recent parking restrictions in and around the ground. I would be grateful for any advice about where I could park and get back on the motorway relatively quickly as it's a bit of a long journey back.
I don't mind walking a fair bit as long as it gets me on the motorway quickly and the car is relatively safe.

Plenty options at the bottom of PRW towards the Grapes.

Gives you access back onto the motorway.

Also, cross the M8 and park at Bellahouston Park side. Easy getaway again.

If time isn’t an issue - leave it in the city centre and walk/subway back, then down the road?

Event Day restriction haven't started yet

So you are still ok to park

As @Crouchy says if you have the time leave it the city centre it is still free on Sunday just don't park on double yellow or in bus stops you can still get a ticket

Plenty options at the bottom of PRW towards the Grapes.

Gives you access back onto the motorway.

Also, cross the M8 and park at Bellahouston Park side. Easy getaway again.

If time isn’t an issue - leave it in the city centre and walk/subway back, then down the road?
thanks mate, considered leaving the car at the hotel but was hoping to start the long journey as soon as I could and though there might be long queues at the underground

I usually fly up for the matches but this week will be driving up from Plymouth. I am staying overnight in the City Centre on the Saturday but will be driving back down after the match.
I seem to recall that there have been recent parking restrictions in and around the ground. I would be grateful for any advice about where I could park and get back on the motorway relatively quickly as it's a bit of a long journey back.
I don't mind walking a fair bit as long as it gets me on the motorway quickly and the car is relatively safe.

As @Crouchy says, plenty of parking on the streets off PRW to the south, from the Viceroy up to the Grapes mate.

Also people recommending Dumbreck area is this not where the non official parking agency’s have been sending out tickets?

I got one for parking in Torridon Avenue at a European game earlier in the season?

How long a drive to Plymouth?
fair play mate that's some hike
Depends on traffic but about
How long a drive to Plymouth?
fair play mate that's some hike
It’s about 8 hours. I have a 20 min drive before I even get to Plymouth. It’s almost 500 miles and hoping to take no more than 8 hours.
I usually fly but have work commitments that clash with flight times.

Don't drive over often but when I do I've never failed to get parked down the side street with Kinning Park Underground at the bottom of it, opposite the Grapes. 15 minutes walk to the stadium. Pain in the arse if it's pishing down tho.

Back