Pathetic Quality From Castore

latest
That's what i feel like buddy.

Has the club been made aware of these issues do we think? I’d like to think they keep an eye on these forums and social media from time to time. Maybe we need the fan media to be looking for answers.

Love it when everyone starts telling you how to wash a football top , had many Rangers tops for years and never had the bother i have had with these ones and yes i do not use fabric softner and i only wash my tops at 30 degrees.
The fact some of my tops from the 90s and 2000s are still in good condition and my new ones are falling apart shows how much a lot of the new tops are just cheap crap.
If you have had a good experience with castore then good for you but with them now taking on newcastle and wolves i think it could get worse as they try to rush more stuff out.

Love it when everyone starts telling you how to wash a football top , had many Rangers tops for years and never had the bother i have had with these ones and yes i do not use fabric softner and i only wash my tops at 30 degrees.
The fact some of my tops from the 90s and 2000s are still in good condition and my new ones are falling apart shows how much a lot of the new tops are just cheap crap.
If you have had a good experience with castore then good for you but with them now taking on newcastle and wolves i think it could get worse as they try to rush more stuff out.
Supposedly they aren't making the Wolves stuff, outsourced under license. Irony being they'll probably be better quality!

Returned my dodgy stitched shirt to the shop today as the Castore logo wasn't good.
Went to find a replacement on the rack and pulled out 4 shirts with either dodgy sponsors logos or poor stitching.

I took the refund and left.

@Greg Marshall what are the club doing about this? I wasn't going to dig up a young lass in the shop as it's not fair on her or the staff.

I was the same took me about 15 minutes to find a shirt that was "perfect"

Joke so it and they had a massive rail behind the tills marked faulty

Ordered an adult and infant kit on launch day, 08:03 to be precise. We're now on the 11th day, and still not received a dispatch note.

Standard practice if you sell something and later realise you can't fulfil, you identify those orders (easy on all e-commerce platforms) and send a quick canned message giving the customer an update. Not Castore. Even after speaking with their Customer Service, and a named contact at Castore they still haven't given me a reason, or a timeframe for when my order will be dispatched, let alone delivered.

This was their last chance for me - original home kit was a disgrace and they wouldn't take it back, grey/orange training kit peeled after 4/5 washes. Champions kit seems ok, and original navy 1/4 zip has been excellent, so it's not an issue with me. No more.

Was the infant kit ever actually avaliable mate? I went to buy it for my twin boys on release day as well but it was quickly taken down from the site

I bought 2 tops for my sons, size 7-8 and size 9-10 the 7-8 top is bigger but the crest castore sign and sponsor is smaller so they don't even look the same. Material on collar and sleeve is noticeably different

I threw my away and third top out today, had put them by for keeping but upon having a check they are absolutely wrecked, worthless.

I like some of the training range, not keen on the home top but in any case I am afraid to buy anything else from them to be honest.

Has the club been made aware of these issues do we think? I’d like to think they keep an eye on these forums and social media from time to time. Maybe we need the fan media to be looking for answers.

Club are aware.

They had a wee focus group session after the school jumper debacle.

Bisgrove pays lip service to this issue though. Money keeps rolling, he likely doesn’t give a %^*&.

He made the call to appoint them, he’s not going to throw them under the bus.

A flavour of some of the Wolves Castore training gear.

At least their fans don't have to put up with pishy sponsors logo's plastered all over it!!

The club are more than aware of these issues as the players gear last season was a shambles.

Was the infant kit ever actually avaliable mate? I went to buy it for my twin boys on release day as well but it was quickly taken down from the site

The infant kit was available, the baby kit was the one that disappeared from the website. I asked in the Buchanan Galleries store last week when it will be in and was told July. Expected it to be sometime this week as apparently sports direct had it coming in on the 9th July. I went into Ibrox today to ask if it’s coming in and was told August, no date, just August. It’s a joke they can’t have the baby kits ready at the same time as everything else. Season will already be started by then.

If people can't get their stuff from the Rangers shop they might end up going to that fat guys store unfortunately. :(

Reactions: VGM
Just got the half zip red black and grey training top and I’m am delighted with it. Quality good and lovely fit and very comfortable. Not washed it yet mind. Totally understand the the guys that have had bad experiences but all the gear I got last year and this has been top drawer. Just my experience.
What’s the fit like? Is it true to size or better going up a size?

Castore are only making kit for Wolves team/youth teams/staff.

Replica kit for fans being made by a 3rd party.

Some price difference.

The amount of fans in denial about Castores deficiencies is alarming especially given it’s our own being shat on. How many fans need to be treated like s*it before folk wake up?!

Ive only had to take one thing back and it was the way it had been folded obviously at the bottom of heavy pile and it had creased the transfer looked as if it could peel so changed it out

Got the wee man's kids kit today.
The embroidery is a joke, can barely make out the word Castore or the anniversary script.
The there's a big permanent wrinkle next to the sponsor, obviously done by the trasfer.
And the the colour is out of shape, almost looks like its been bitten out of shape, like teeth marks on it bizzarely.
I buy the wee man lots of different kits from adidas, nike, umbro and puma and here all night and day compared the quality of the castore shite.

A flavour of some of the Wolves Castore training gear.

At least their fans don't have to put up with pishy sponsors logo's plastered all over it!!

I don't particularly like the designs but the price of their stuff compared to ours is a p**s take.

I don't care where it's made or what the agreement is they're having a laugh with us.

I don't particularly like the designs but the price of their stuff compared to ours is a p**s take.

I don't care where it's made or what the agreement is they're having a laugh with us.
Can anyone explain why wolves have launched a full range of gear without the sponsor and it all looks well designed ? What’s the difference here ?

How come ? We’ve been with them a full year already whereas wolves are a new client .
Because I would imagine we've always had the Wolves equivalent of the Pro Range. The prices are identical.

Their fanwear is being done in-house hence more freedom to set prices.

Gotta laugh when people are actually showing off on this thread that they've made purchases and they are in good condition after a week / month / year.

I'd expect that kind of patter from kids in Africa when their boxes of tops get delivered and they get them out to compare.
The wild celebrations over getting a top for £60 that was delivered vaguely on time and hasn't fallen to pieces after a wash are a sight to behold.

I joined the ranks of the pissed off today. Within an hour of getting my new top out of its packaging, my wife noticed the seam was not sewn on the armpit. Not happy. Even worse, castore want me to pay £3 for the privilege of returning it.

Back