Paul Brennan

Brennan, I know you will be reading this, can I just say to you, ya Tim wank B-D:shh::))

aee72fd7530ce5deae7209ffe6df76c0.gif

That weirdo Paul cųnt actually wrote "we will win the title every year for the rest of your lives" on one of his blogs in 2018. How did that go you mutant bastard?
Only a scumbag, stupid, arrogant, ignorant, idiot of a man could make such a prediction.
Mind you, of course, you can do such a thing when you know that if it goes wrong, you can always return to type and blame the press, the referee, the government, the establishment, society in general and/or the Masons full in the knowledge that the gullible hordes reading your tripe will lap it up.

Last edited:
Mutants visiting NYC with one thing on their mind :shh:

have to laugh at them don't you as if he was looking for us, or did someone not tell him we are not behind ya we are in front of you, and as if he was looking for us he was looking for open curtains the peeping tom he is. can you imagine someone saying to them oh your from scotland the dumbwits would probably say no were from ireland..pair of fannies

With them scrambling around for yet another manager over the period of 10 years since 2012, and plumping for a rather plump unknown diddy fro Oz, this is a direct result of the pompous attitude that they’ve had, this hubris and totally unfounded belief that they could win the title for the rest of time. That’s why they got leathered all over the park last season, they got battered in the title race, and they were beaten at Ibrox after all sorts of noise that this new “Angeball” nonsense was going to rip us to shreds.

Well, Paul, as a consequence of “planning to win and not to lose”, how did that go for you, you fucking inbred imbecilic cretin?

When the second of Feb comes around, I’m pretty certain that we will teach your honking side a further lesson in class and humility, as well as giving you the doing of a lifetime to shut you up further!!

I don’t want just 55 to break you, I want 56, 57, 58 and the rest to absolutely pulverise your soul into submission, and if that doesn’t cause you to submit, maybe some blocked arteries might, you fucking mess.

Last edited:
It has ruined them. I work beside a season ticket holder for the chamber of secrets. Round about Feb last year, he "didn't care" about football anymore, "never watched their games" he said. All of a sudden now, he's back into it, I love reminding him of our chat last year as you can feel the absolute seethe.

Mutants visiting NYC with one thing on their mind :shh:

That was the video that reminds me how sad they are. Two gay guys going on holiday to New York shouldn’t normally be an issue. However two Scottish celtic fans go to the top of the Empire State Building in New York and post a video about Rangers pretty much sums up their obsession with us.
I bet you can see us now!!!!!

Being honest, I did wonder at one point if we’d ever be back.

Truth is, Celtic should currently be miles in front, on and off the park. 9 years of unlimited access to the CL whilst we were on our knees being pillaged by Ashley and his band of merry men.

Lawwell once joked we’d be nailed to the floor, and we were. They had every advantage going including the football authorities, a compliant media, no challenge and free champions league access each season. The only thing on their horizon that could be a problem was their boys club scandal.

Then Dave King and the 3 bears happened, then Gerrard happened, all the while Celtic took their eye off the ball, stopped concentrating on themselves and turned their attention to laughing at us.

We got our act together, they declined and 55 ended the cycle. Access to the champions league next season for Rangers flips the whole financial dynamic in Glasgow on its head from even 3 years ago.

If the tables were turned and Rangers had allowed an decade long advantage like that to slip away I’d feel humiliated with my football club.

Now their are left with jokes about deed clubs and 1 trophy in your history.

It really is so disappointing when you come on to a thread hoping the op is breaking the news that some nonce has popped his clogs to find out he hasn’t.

Ach well we live in anticipation.

Being honest, I did wonder at one point if we’d ever be back.

Truth is, Celtic should currently be miles in front, on and off the park. 9 years of unlimited access to the CL whilst we were on our knees being pillaged by Ashley and his band of merry men.

Lawwell once joked we’d be nailed to the floor, and we were. They had every advantage going including the football authorities, a compliant media, no challenge and free champions league access each season. The only thing on their horizon that could be a problem was their boys club scandal.

Then Dave King and the 3 bears happened, then Gerrard happened, all the while Celtic took their eye off the ball, stopped concentrating on themselves and turned their attention to laughing at us.

We got our act together, they declined and 55 ended the cycle. Access to the champions league next season for Rangers flips the whole financial dynamic in Glasgow on its head from even 3 years ago.

If the tables were turned and Rangers had allowed an decade long advantage like that to slip away I’d feel humiliated with my football club.

Now their are left with jokes about deed clubs and 1 trophy in your history.
Spot on by the way, absolutely spot on.

You are 100% correct, that is exactly what they are left with. It’s a wee SeVcOooO comfort blanket that they love to cuddle, in fact, they NEED to cuddle it because the club they say they love isn’t giving them any joy, the club they really want to love is the Champion club of this country! They can’t stand us being top, it destroys them in every single way and the only way that combat this is by employing the comfort blanket tactic.

This particular fucking idiot, Brennan, is almost as bad as the other muppet over at the rattler blog, Forrest. Forrest is king ding-a-ling when it comes to sevcoing, but Brennans not too far away from that level!

Back