Paul Cook Ipswich Cutting Playing Staff

Reminds me of the rumours of Michael Ball for us in the past.

Jimmy Walker the goalie coach gone as well - seems like a top bloke

Hope the takeover is sound and they’re just clearing the decks for the future

It's a shame for the guy but if you don't like the clauses, don't sign the contract.

Hopefully he'll get another deal somewhere else.

SPFL teams out with us and them should be keeping an eye out for some good players going free this summer

Judge their best player by a distance as well. Oh well, how sad, never mind. He's never been the same since that massive psychotic ref squared up to him.

At long last, the team is full of wage thieves. The attitude has been honking.

I actually don't blame Lambert, he had zero funding, that is not to say he knew what he was doing with the squad he had. The rot started at Hurst.

Cook has called the squad out and is basically washing his hands off them.

Looking forward to next season, it is obvious League 1 requires a certain type of player who can battle, not tippy tappy players like Judge who has had about 3 good games in 90.

Never heard of this no mark but he has just shown who the real bigots are and it certainly isn’t us. Ask big Jon Daly what it’s like for a ROI player playing for Rangers.
Or Keirnan. Neither of them “got killed”
They got dogs abuse from their own though, did they not? Which is I think the point being made.

Judge their best player by a distance as well. Oh well, how sad, never mind. He's never been the same since that massive psychotic ref squared up to him.
He is world class at hitting the first defender from set pieces. Best player? I will be glad to see the back of him.

He is world class at hitting the first defender from set pieces. Best player? I will be glad to see the back of him.
I'm not saying that he's a world beater mate, in all honesty I didn't even word my statement very well. Has the best pedigree would be more apt. He's a fanny anyway.

At long last, the team is full of wage thieves. The attitude has been honking.

I actually don't blame Lambert, he had zero funding, that is not to say he knew what he was doing with the squad he had. The rot started at Hurst.

Cook has called the squad out and is basically washing his hands off them.

Looking forward to next season, it is obvious League 1 requires a certain type of player who can battle, not tippy tappy players like Judge who has had about 3 good games in 90.
Pretty clear after Wimbledon game he had had enough

Back