Paul Lambert rules himself out the celtic job

“We won a hell of a lot, stopping Rangers winning Ten In A Row in 1998. That was an incredible achievement."

Christ on a bike, he won a treble & made a European final and the thing he mentions is stopping TIAR.

What a mindset.
And to think this jump the dyke bastard used to go to Ibrox on a Rangers Suppoters bus.

I mentioned him before Neil Lennon took over, after the Gerrard hype I could see them marketing him as a champion league winner etc.

The reason being he knows they have a monumental task of getting their act together and we are also going to keep in improving. He knows he would be coming to be 2nd place to Gerrards Rangers.

Paul Lambert has ruled himself out of the vacant Celtic job.

The Hoops legend says he doesn’t want to tarnish his reputation with the club's support.

The Ipswich Town manager has been tipped with the post, and has been previously interviewed for the No.1 role at Parkhead.

He told Sky Sports: "I played for eight years, but I left the Glasgow scene a long time ago.

"That's not my life anymore. I don't want to tarnish the good feelings I have with the Celtic fans.

“We won a hell of a lot, stopping Rangers winning Ten In A Row in 1998. That was an incredible achievement."
I’m with Paul the turncoat I’m ruling myself out.Never liked them or their support so don’t want to soil my reputation being their manager thanks anyway.
Gumsy turncoat cu*t.

Paul Lambert has ruled himself out of the vacant Celtic job.

The Hoops legend says he doesn’t want to tarnish his reputation with the club's support.

The Ipswich Town manager has been tipped with the post, and has been previously interviewed for the No.1 role at Parkhead.

He told Sky Sports: "I played for eight years, but I left the Glasgow scene a long time ago.

"That's not my life anymore. I don't want to tarnish the good feelings I have with the Celtic fans.

Thats a lotnof words when he could have used only 2, I'm feart

I’ve thought long and hard about this but, reluctantly, I must rule myself out as I don’t want to improve my relations with the Celtc fans. Thank you. B-D

I’m going to have to rule myself out too guys unfortunately I have a deep hatred for them and can’t even drive bye there shit hole stadium with my hated spilling out

Good to see the state of their rabid hordes puts off even one of their own. What chance do they have of a decent foreigner if they canny get a club legend thats struggling in England's 2nd tier

A don't think ye were even considered go back to the lower divisions in England.....
Oh wait a mo ye might be a perfect fit for the giro dome.

I would have thought the Celtic board will have ruled him out too.
A pal of mine who is Celtic inclined wants Roy Keane :)) :))

I’ll take the job

Start ordering the killer whales for the car park due to the shitshow I’d create

Wow - your big achievement was in stopping someone else winning something... that’s how you look at it.

I dearly hope all of our players are well schooled on the success this season being in Rangers winning the title after being sent down the divisions and this tops the comeback of the club.
Celtic and their imaginary record of achievement shouldn’t come into it.

Really interesting comment about not wanting to tarnish his reputation with fans, could be read 2 ways. a) he's worried he's not a good manager and will fail or, b) he's got some insight into the setup and doesn't see any possibility to be successful, regardless of manager talent.

Either way, I find it a strange thing to divulge to the press.
The football media are a simplistic bunch though... a job comes up and someone who was captain of that club and is now a manager will always be linked with a return.

I think there’s every chance that Lambert just doesn’t want asked about this regularly for months on end.

No way he will leave Ipswich, the lunatic owner gave him a 5 year contract last year.

Every interview he always states how he has played at the top level blah blah and what he achieved.

He has taken Ipswich to their lowest level, has not got a clue with a squad that should be challenging for promotion.

I can be outside Portman Road in 15 minutes if he wants a lift to Sharkheid.

I would be doubly delighted if left here and went there.

Well if its not good enough for Paul Lambert, it's not good enough for me so I'm out. Besides I'm not willing to ruin my dental work for any cHunt

Give it Giggsy to the end of season.
B3PQmm4CEAA57dy.png

Back