Pay At The Gate Tonorrow Night?

hammer17

Official Ticketer
From looking at stadium plan there looks to be about 2/3 thousand empty seats in CD1/2 and 7, with a fair amount of rows entirely empty, surely the club should be offering PATG for the Club Deck and ensure these seats are full

Folk might be put off going thinking they won’t get seats together but this definitely wouldn’t be the case

It’s limited availability (single seats) everywhere else barring a few sections in the main stand

Surely this makes sense

Sorry to hijack the thread, I’ve bought tickets online with collect option. What do you need to collect them at ticket office, just the email and card it was booked with? ID?

You would need a ticket machine at gate as others in stand have tickets with seat numbers, better just getting from ticket office.

From looking at stadium plan there looks to be about 2/3 thousand empty seats in CD1/2 and 7, with a fair amount of rows entirely empty, surely the club should be offering PATG for the Club Deck and ensure these seats are full

Folk might be put off going thinking they won’t get seats together but this definitely wouldn’t be the case

It’s limited availability (single seats) everywhere else barring a few sections in the main stand

Surely this makes sense

Apparently it’s over 40k now. The problem with pay at gate is it encourages people to wait until late on before buying

If any Inverclyde bears fancy a ticket in bf3 then give me a pm. I'm up for going but not feeling the May west so might not make it.

Terrific turnout for what will probably be like a training game tonight after the 1st leg .that team wont be able to live with our players on a big pitch great surface i just hope morelos plays and racks up a few goals to get him going

Back