Pedro and backstaff payoffs

Gios_Gillet

Anyone know how much paying Pedro and his team off set us back. I guess we won't be getting any new players in January as no doubt the board needed to use that money to pay them off which makes it even more infuriating

Any chance that instead of sacking them with a pay off we'll keep them on the payroll and just pay them monthly until they get a new job or their contract runs out?

Did anyone really care about the price when they were shouting for his head anyway?

Not once did I see someone comment I want him gone...but oh how much will the pay off be.

Not a helpful comment but I'm sure their will be some colourful awnsers.

If the board have not written in break clauses from something like performance related targets then that's just amateur hour.

I'd like to think we have something that mitigates our costs.

Any chance that instead of sacking them with a pay off we'll keep them on the payroll and just pay them monthly until they get a new job or their contract runs out?

So pay them until their contracts run out then?

Hopefully Pedro has as much honour as we think and was willing to walk for a reasonable amount, at the end of the day he failed.

Did anyone really care about the price when they were shouting for his head anyway?

Not once did I see someone comment I want him gone...but oh how much will the pay off be.

Not a helpful comment but I'm sure their will be some colourful awnsers.
I’d say at least half of the people openly shouting for him to go have discussed the pay off required and whether we could afford it and plenty have said they wanted him sacked IF we could afford it.

So pay them until their contracts run out then?

Hopefully Pedro has as much honour as we think and was willing to walk for a reasonable amount, at the end of the day he failed.

Sticking him on gardening leave and hoping he gets a job elsewhere might work out cheaper than paying up his contract.

Anyone know how much paying Pedro and his team off set us back. I guess we won't be getting any new players in January as no doubt the board needed to use that money to pay them off which makes it even more infuriating
Ask Robertson,Dickson and Park to pay it.. They brought him here.

Need to wait and see, did le guen not just walk away. It runs in my mind he only asked his removal costs were covered.

Plenty folk in the media queuing up to have a pop

Everyone is assuming it will be significant.

Given it was a risky appointment maybe there’s something written into his contract that limits payoff liability?

if there isnt then the board really have failed us over this its one thing going for an out there appointment but it is just negligence not putting plans in place should it go wrong

It will cost the club a shitload of money, Nobody will know or ever find out what they were actually paid so no point in discussing it.

Ask Robertson,Dickson and Park to pay it.. They brought him here.

No they didn’t and people, here and elsewhere, need to stop peddling this pish. He was appointed by The Board, not by 1, 2 or 3 individuals.

It is absurd and, frankly, offensive to The Chairman and other Directors who are hardened business people with significant responsibility outwith our Club to suggest that they were rail roaded into an appointment by Robertson, Dickson or G Park. More so when the suggestion is accompanied by an inference that a ‘favour’ or ‘personal friendship’ influenced the appointment.

No they didn’t and people, here and elsewhere, need to stop peddling this pish. He was appointed by The Board, not by 1, 2 or 3 individuals.

It is absurd and, frankly, offensive to The Chairman and other Directors who are hardened business people with significant responsibility outwith our Club to suggest that they were rail roaded into an appointment by Robertson, Dickson or G Park. More so when the suggestion is accompanied by an inference that a ‘favour’ or ‘personal friendship’ influenced the appointment.
It was those three individuals who were tasked with the job.

It was those three individuals who were tasked with the job.

No it wasn’t. Those 3 individuals were responsible for interviews and involved in, although not solely responsible for, identifying candidates.

The 3 individuals did not appoint the manager.

I’d say at least half of the people openly shouting for him to go have discussed the pay off required and whether we could afford it and plenty have said they wanted him sacked IF we could afford it.
Your right I'm sorry, I did see posts about Pedro's compo but nothing about backstaff and let's be honest here the word IF wasn't involved.

Back