Penalty kick taker for this season

allygaitken

Who do we think should be taking our penalties this season? - no laughing at the back now! We may get one eventually. I think Tavernier, our captain has to be the man who shoulders the responsibility. Thoughts?

Morelos took one pre season and scored.
Don’t know the answer here but there are plenty I’d be confident about, and a few I wouldn’t be.
Hagi, Kent, Barisic, and Tavernier to start with.

We have plenty capable, Tav, Borna, Roofe, Defoe, & Itten have all taken and scored them.
Will depends who is on the pitch and who feels confident.

What is this you are talking about, probably more chance we get a full season without being awarded one.

Love the power and swerve Borna generates when he strikes the ball but disguise/run up plays a big part as well as variation in technique. What I've seen of Roofe on YT, I think we'll probably go with him.

Reckon we might get one tomorrow. If not, there might be some chat about it being a year since we got a penalty in the league in the run up to the mentally challenged game and the cabal won't want that! ;)

Tav or Borna.

They hit a clean football. Plenty power and accuracy. Both also got relatively cool heads.

The cup final decision was madness, tbh.

BB or Roofe for me, JD would be my first choice but think his game time will be limited which would rule him out of being the club choice

Back