Peter Beardsley: Former Newcastle United coach suspended from football

venturablue

Official Ticketer
Former Newcastle United Under-23s coach Peter Beardsley has been suspended from all football-related activity for 32 weeks after being found to have been racially abusive to players.

Beardsley was charged by the Football Association with three counts of using racist language to players in March.

He left Newcastle after a 14-month club investigation and had "categorically denied" the claims.

Beardsley has been ordered to complete a face-to-face education course.

Former Newcastle United Under-23s coach Peter Beardsley has been suspended from all football-related activity for 32 weeks after being found to have been racially abusive to players.

Beardsley was charged by the Football Association with three counts of using racist language to players in March.

He left Newcastle after a 14-month club investigation and had "categorically denied" the claims.

Beardsley has been ordered to complete a face-to-face education course.

would love to know what he said? doesn't strike me as a guy that would say much

19DA6F69000005DC-0-image-a-3_1427319001328.jpg

I honestly wonder if he was "racist" no place for it in football, or anywhere for that matter but folk seem to take offence to anything these days.

"Ba Ba Blacksheep"
"Blackboard....now a chalkboard"

Doesn't seem to be that type of guy.

I honestly wonder if he was "racist" no place for it in football, or anywhere for that matter but folk seem to take offence to anything these days.

"Ba Ba Blacksheep"
"Blackboard....now a chalkboard"

Doesn't seem to be that type of guy.

Genuinely can’t believe this post.

Newcastle held a thorough investigation and sacked him, the FA have done the same and banned him.

Yet J Dawgis questioning if he was even racist? Wow.

Genuinely can’t believe this post.

Newcastle held a thorough investigation and sacked him, the FA have done the same and banned him.

Yet J Dawgis questioning if he was even racist? Wow.

If he is racist then 100% he deserves to be sacked.

I just proof read the post and never read that they had carried out an investigation.

As I said in my earlier post racism has no place in society.

If he is racist then 100% he deserves to be sacked.

I just proof read the post and never read that they had carried out an investigation.

As I said in my earlier post racism has no place in society.

What do you mean if?

‘Banned after he was found to have been racist’

I’m not being pernickety mate. If he was found to have been racist by the FA, they will have investigated it. That’s a fact.

I’m just shocked that it’s 2019 and we’re having this conversation.

Fair enough mate.

It's been investigated and he's been proven guilty and deservedly so.

"Monkey" and The ex-Liverpool and Everton star also made a joke claiming a black player “should be used to that” while the squad were attending a Go Ape team building session. Not sure Beardsley is racist but I am absolutely sure he's a village idiot if he finds humour in these comments.

He does look like a Tim, so probably best he is banned from football! especially if he is developing the youth squad!

Ugly wee mentally challenged loving c unt. As a previous poster said you would knock the little bastard out if he mouthed off to you, that's if you could make out what he actually said.

Can’t think of his name without thinking about Athletico Mince. Bobs impressions of him cracks me up. Still the suspension will give him time for a good old stare & more time to make a couple of poachies lol.
Came on to post this. Bobs take on him being a depressed, estranged father cracks me up everytime I hear it.

No defending the man, but of all the people to be accused of being a bully, it's a player that can't be mentioned in any footballing sense without Quasimodo being mentioned.

Back