PFA Award to shamed manager

jah

Must be some sort of record of failing in three European tournaments in one season (or a few months) shaming Scotland’s reputation and co-efficient. Just as well Rangers enhanced it.

McGregor is the 2020's Paul McStay

absolute pish to most but others think he's one of the greatest midfielders to have played the game

He's just about to win a double in his first season and overturned a 25 point league deficit whilst having completely rebuilt their entire team apart from a few players considered first starters and a few of last years second string. If Dick Campbell had won automatic promotion then, yeah, he should've got it given Arbroath's standing in the game, but this one isn't controversial in the slightest imo. Lucky throughout the season? yeah. Benefitted from lots of honest mistakes? Undoubtedly. Everything that could've went in their favour going their way (winter break etc)? 100%. He still got results. The woman's one, given they are finishing 3rd, is mind boggling. McGregor is about the only player from both sides that has been consistent all season (Aribo first half, Lundstram 2nd half were both better by a country mile but not for the full season). Guessing that's why he got it and again, not overly controversial imo.

McGregor is the 2020's Paul McStay

absolute pish to most but others think he's one of the greatest midfielders to have played the game
I can't ever remember seeing him do anything of note all season , has he scored a couple of worldies and I've just not noticed he gets the ball and passes it that's it...would like to see his stat's compared to other midfielders

To be honest Europe isn't taken in to account and given that he took over when they were behind he was always getting it.

For me it should have been Campbell. What he has achieved with part time football players is amazing.

I can't ever remember seeing him do anything of note all season , has he scored a couple of worldies and I've just not noticed he gets the ball and passes it that's it...would like to see his stat's compared to other midfielders
He broke his face on some poor chap's elbow. He's a warrior. Or something.

Campbell should have won this. Warburton won it when we were in the Championship so there is precedence.

This European chat needs to stop, though. I take no solace or comfort in how shite they've been in Europe when they're about to win the league. It was the same under Rodgers.

scored a goal in a game where Croatia walked over Scotland in the Euros which will keep him in the starting lineup for the next few years as well

I expect they were going to give it to hammy boy but they realised they couldn't when he was out for 50% of the season

We only have ourselfs to blame players fcked it big time

Must be some sort of record of failing in three European tournaments in one season (or a few months) shaming Scotland’s reputation and co-efficient. Just as well Rangers enhanced it.
I mean they’ve won the league..

I think he was in a musical as "Fanny of the Opera." Could be wrong?

Back