Phil Foden

Didnt realise he now has 6 Premier League winners medals.

2, soon to be 3 FA Cups.

4 League Cups.

1 champions League

With only being 23 what is he going to achieve in the next decade?!
He’s properly stepped up this season and is one of the first names in their team sheet.

A top, top player and another example of how good of a coach Guardiola actually is

Can't remember the game but Super was on co-comms, he commented on Foden taking the ball on the half turn, 'best in the world at it'.
Have to agree with Ally, Foden is an absolute baller.

England front 4 in a 4231 should be Foden Bellingham Palmer (or Saka) and Kane.

Rice and a.n other behind them.

A back 4 that includes Stones and any one of a number of brilliant right backs too.

They have a superb chance at the Euros.
They should have.
But southgate is a boring fud of a manager,and it will cost them.

Home grown and levels above his peers. Only Jude has his type of ability. Kane and Saka are good at their jobs, but Phil and Jude can do it at the top level in any position. He plays wide, no.10, and even in midfield with ease. A joy to watch.

Think Palmer will end up being a better all round player than Foden.

Could be argued, with the most recent European club competition results, that German and Spanish league is stronger/better

I was thinking about this yesterday. In reality, Spain is no different to here. Two main teams and once in a while another club having a freak shot of winning the title. Although that wil never
be happening again here in Scotland.

Not that I'm any Gab Marcotti, but the German league seems to have an overall better infrastructure. Any footage I see (admittedly not much) all games seem to have packed grounds, whoever is playing.

Obviously Leverkusen break the mould this season but it is now more or less a Bayernopoly.

Overall, I don't see the EPL, as the best league in the world, but I reckon it's the most competitive. However it is all dependent on SKY money and foreigners.

Last edited:
Think Palmer will end up being a better all round player than Foden.

Think that's a hell of a take. And I love watching Palmer as you always think something can happen when he's on the ball. I would definitely say he's more talented than Saka though and could possibly take his place in the England team, depending on what you want, as they are completely different types of players.

Last edited:
Back