Phil Jones saying Ole will be sacked?

The next manager needs to cleanse the squad. Most of the english players in that squad are cunts so he could start by getting rid of them.

The next manager needs to cleanse the squad. Most of the english players in that squad are cunts so he could start by getting rid of them.
I bet half of them can’t believe they are playing for Man Utd. Neville was scathing about the players left on the pitch earlier, trying to get back into the game. They have a mid-table squad.

Realistically no matter who they get they are probably three years away from being title challengers again, their squad is fully of overrated overpaid players like Pogba and Rashford and utter cun5s like Lingaard.

They will have no issues getting another manager as it's still the biggest job in World Football but getting the right manager is the issue. They missed the boat when they let Guardiola slip through their fingers.

I am absolutely loving their demise. He has clearly said something Woodard has taken offence to but I am not if it is sacked in the morning.

Ole should never have been appointment, terrible based on a sentiment and cost.

I for one hope they keep making terrible decisions

Phil Jones should be getting sacked in the morning for stealing a living pretending to be a footballer, the guy is a joke.

I said Ole would be sacked by Christmas and got slated by people on here after he had his little winning run at the start of his appointment.

Well he's not wrong is he?

Terrible appointment from Man Utd but i hope they give him time because it's going to be hilarious.

Giving OGS the job was a shocking call given the amount of work needed with the squad!

He will be gone soon in my opinion

Not really sure about Phil Jones as a player - sometimes he looks decent and other times terrible. Like really terrible. However, he shouldn't be mouthing off like that when he knows there are cameras all over the place. That's regardless of whether he has a point or not.

With regards to Solskjær. He was a shocking appointment - he did a short term job for them and that should have been his whack. They needed a much bigger name than him to take over.

I said Ole would be sacked by Christmas and got slated by people on here after he had his little winning run at the start of his appointment.

That was brilliant. Beat a load of relegation fodder then fluked an away win v PSG, the daft c*nts shot their bolt and handed him a long-term contract. A totally unnecessary and hilarious decision.

Reactions: Dom
And we thought things were bad when Murty was given the job to the end of the season after a decent run at the start.

The Man Utd board have taken incompetency to a whole new level. Ludicrous appointment.

And who exactly would they bring in.

very few managers would cherish the hotseat at man U just now. given the re-building job that is required, to reach the level of Liverpool and City

They can bring almost any manager in football which is what makes the Solskjaer appointment so ridiculous.

Manager's won't care about the situation the clubs in. Man U will make them one of the highest paid manager's in the world as well as handing them a multi-year deal they will get paid off on if they're shite. It's the best job in football right now.

There really are some very average players in the united team , it will take a lot of money and patience to fix them ,even then City and Liverpool will not stand still , a very long rocky road lies ahead.

Back