Philippe Clement should have been sent off says Hibs boss Nick Montgomery as he claims Rangers had ’12 men on the pitch’

I love this. It’s a strong example of the madness of Scottish football and means Clement is more likely to believe just how bonkers it can be.

When you talk about some of the things that have happened in relation to us, an outsider is more likely to meet it with disbelief - here’s a good eye raiser that gets him on board.

81QARg8eVML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Read this last night.
Mental that this was his first take after a 4/0 pumping.
I mean, what exactly was the point he was trying to make?

Has there ever been a manager who has held his hands up and said we were well beaten ? If there is they are in a minority of one , they all buy into this narrative that they never get anything from the refs at Ibrox ,it's laughable and should be called out whenever ridiculous claims are made .

When they brought on that big hopeless Rocky Bashiri in the second half then aye we did have 12 men on the park :D

I remember a Hibs manager in the 70s saying "Rangers are rubbish" the day before a Scottish Cup SF replay (we won it!) so he's just the latest in a legacy of rockets. More to be pitied than anything.

Has there ever been a manager who has held his hands up and said we were well beaten ? If there is they are in a minority of one , they all buy into this narrative that they never get anything from the refs at Ibrox ,it's laughable and should be called out whenever ridiculous claims are made .
Livi manager but we know why :D

The only one I can think of is Martindale

Back