Picture of the Queen

I’m sure we all know about and have seen the picture of the Queen that hangs on our dressing room wall. I have just moved into a new house and would love to get a copy of the picture to proudly hang in my house.

Anyone know where i could buy a print of it?

CgkzR6lWsAAKRcm.jpg

Link updated There you go :)

Think it said £28.00 & £23.00 depending on the type of paper and thickness you want it printed on.

Last edited:
Am I right in saying there is another picture of the queen that hangs above the dressing room door and when we play at the piggery wee Jimmy Bell takes it with the kit and hangs it on the piggery away dressing room?

Don't know if it's true or not but i was always under the impression some member of the playing or backroom staff always took a picture of the Queen whenever we played at the piggery

Thanks very much folks. This’ll make my old man a very happy man at Christmas.

I’m sure we all know about and have seen the picture of the Queen that hangs on our dressing room wall. I have just moved into a new house and would love to get a copy of the picture to proudly hang in my house.

Anyone know where i could buy a print of it?

CgkzR6lWsAAKRcm.jpg
I think a few people on here need to have a good look at this picture and remember what we stand for. Fck the SFA and the SNP. God bless the Union.

Back