Piggery allocations next season gold only?

100% and no you didn’t
Just checked you do get points for applying and buying for away games. You get zero points if it’s a a gold only away game though.

According to earlier posts the email states subject to availability. Any fan who misses the game to accommodate the Celtic support should be front of the line.
We have around 46000 ST holders so nobody should miss out. Add 2750 of them and 500 segregation still leaves near 2000 tickets for the corporate sponge to absorb.

Last edited:
Just checked you do get points for applying and buying for away games. You get zero points if it’s a a gold only away game though.

Not individual games which is what I said. Anyone who gets allocated a game won’t get more points than someone who didn’t

Define loyalty please I’ve probably spent more than those young ones who somehow manage to get the gold Loyalty points.

Why would I need to define it? It's not my scheme. :))

Under the current system which isn't changing anytime soon gold members are more entitled to a ticket than you. I barely missed a game before MyGers came in home or away and didn't get the points I probably deserved because I used a season ticket from my bus, this means I got landed in bronze. I don't cry about it because It's the way the scheme works, everyone I know in gold deserves it and for the most part it has been earned through attending Rangers matches as it should be, not womans season tickets or whatever else.

Not individual games which is what I said. Anyone who gets allocated a game won’t get more points than someone who didn’t
Maybe I’m getting confused with what it’s your saying here, but it clearly states you get points for applying and going to an away game above.

Maybe I’m getting confused with what it’s your saying here, but it clearly states you get points for applying and going to an away game above.
That's not the case

You get 5 points for applying for at least 1 game

And 10 points for attending the average offered to your tier

Not individual games though. You get 5 points for applying for games at the end of the season & 10 points for purchasing the average in your tier also at the end of the season. 15 points is most anyone can accumulate over a season.

Not individual games though. You get 5 points for applying for games at the end of the season & 10 points for purchasing the average in your tier also at the end of the season. 15 points is most anyone can accumulate over a season.
That’s fucking ridiculous.

The club don't make any money from away tickets

Would you rather those at the top that get allocated more get more points making it a closed shop?

They already get Euro aways
It should work where if you apply you get points and if you get a ticket you only get half the points. That way everyone applying is getting something from it.

It should work where if you apply you get points and if you get a ticket you only get half the points. That way everyone applying is getting something from it.
So then you have 40000+ applying for every game and after 5 years the ones who didn’t get tickets overtake those who did. Thats hardly fair

So then you have 40000+ applying for every game and after 5 years the ones who didn’t get tickets overtake those who did. Thats hardly fair
40,000 people don’t apply for tickets. That’s just nonsense talk.

Oh and anyone that applies and gets offered a ticket they won’t take up gets penalised with point deductions and denied applying for a few away games.

It really wouldn’t. It’s exactly what Mygers should have been from the beginning.
How? You’ll have people applying in bronze happily applying and picking up points knowing they’ll only be allocated 1 or 2 at a push in a season.

It’s fair at the minute and discounts the closed shop argument of the rich getting richer but If anything those attending the games should get more points certainly not the other way around. Imagine suggesting those who have been most loyal should be punished for it.

How? You’ll have people applying in bronze happily applying and picking up points knowing they’ll only be allocated 1 or 2 at a push in a season.

It’s fair at the minute and discounts the closed shop argument of the rich getting richer but If anything those attending the games should get more points certainly not the other way around. Imagine suggesting those who have been most loyal should be punished for it.
Can you explain to me how someone who has applied for an away ticket and been unsuccessful is less loyal than someone who has applied and been successful? You’re lost me with that comment.

When the allocation was 700, with only approximately 250 mygers tickets. Completely different scenario now
Yeah but it’s also the most glamourous game. It should be a gold only benefit, certainly to start with when we’ve been getting no tickets for a season.

Can you explain to me how someone who has applied for an away ticket and been unsuccessful is less loyal than someone who has applied and been successful? You’re lost me with that comment.
It’s a loyalty scheme isn’t it? So therefore those who have been most loyal are Gold.

Your suggesting someone in gold who attends say 6 away games should get what 20 points across a season but someone in bronze attends 1 away game and they get double the points? That’s fcuking nonsense

How is it only “young ones” that manage to get gold loyalty points?

I’m 37 this year hardly young and I’m gold. I don’t get your point on that?

I’ve got major issues with mygers but people that are on gold tend to be at that level because they deserve to be.
Explain please.

Why would I need to define it? It's not my scheme. :))

Under the current system which isn't changing anytime soon gold members are more entitled to a ticket than you. I barely missed a game before MyGers came in home or away and didn't get the points I probably deserved because I used a season ticket from my bus, this means I got landed in bronze. I don't cry about it because It's the way the scheme works, everyone I know in gold deserves it and for the most part it has been earned through attending Rangers matches as it should be, not womans season tickets or whatever else.
I attend all matches men and women so explain and don’t disrespect me with the crying about it

It’s a loyalty scheme isn’t it? So therefore those who have been most loyal are Gold.

Your suggesting someone in gold who attends say 6 away games should get what 20 points across a season but someone in bronze attends 1 away game and they get double the points? That’s fcuking nonsense
Think you’ve completely misunderstood me from the start here….

All cat a games should be open to gold and gold only. So Celtic, Aberdeen and hearts. Probably add hibs to that next season.

The rest are open to all. But gold should still be seeing the higher percentage of tickets available in that.

If you apply for cat a tickets only open to gold you get don’t get any points.

If you apply for any other ticket whether bronze silver or gold you get points, even if unsuccessful. If you apply get offered the ticket and then don’t take it up all because your trying to get your points up you get a point deduction and removed from registering for games for a four or five games to discourage people just applying for the sake of applying.

For the avoidance of doubt, gold members deserve tickets for games before bronze or silver. But you can’t work it fully that way, but it should be a closed shop or cat A games for gold only.

40,000 people don’t apply for tickets. That’s just nonsense talk.

Oh and anyone that applies and gets offered a ticket they won’t take up gets penalised with point deductions and denied applying for a few away games.
15000 do normally but if 25000 are going to be majorly left behind by not applying more likely would

My final point on this is.
Gold entitled supporters
Silver second hand supporters
Bronze peasants.
Yip how to divide a support

Simple solution

Bring back the old away scheme where we knew what we were getting at the start of each season

Travel club for European aways

Season ticket prices go up, introduce Mygers lite for non season ticket holders so the club still make income that way

Stops all this I'm a bigger fan than you nonsense that the tiers has introduced

Simple solution

Bring back the old away scheme where we knew what we were getting at the start of each season

Travel club for European aways

Season ticket prices go up, introduce Mygers lite for non season ticket holders so the club still make income that way

Stops all this I'm a bigger fan than you nonsense that the tiers has introduced
Wouldn’t work if the club still want to have mygers designed the way it currently is. Why would gold and silver pay the membership money for less tickets than they get presently?

The club would also be shooting themselves in the foot as there would be no incentive to climb up the tiers so extra purchases would nose dive

I’m saying the old firm ticket shouldn’t go towards the average if it’s only available to gold, don’t know what’s so hard to understand about what I’m saying to be honest
When you mention average that it's specific to your tier. If the old firm away tickets are gold only then it wouldn't affect the average for silver and bronze.

Back