Place to watch Rangers in Boa Vista, Cape Verde?

mkgers

Going to be here for the OF, first Braga game and the St Mirren game. Laptop in the hotel is an option but would like to know if anyone can recommend a sports bar or such that will show the games?

Going to be here for the OF, first Braga game and the St Mirren game. Laptop in the hotel is an option but would like to know if anyone can recommend a sports bar or such that will show the games?
Im guessing you’ve never been there before? There’s %^*& all there outside your hotel usually. Depends which one you’re staying in, but if the hotels not showing it you’d have miles to travel most likely

Im guessing you’ve never been there before? There’s %^*& all there outside your hotel usually. Depends which one you’re staying in, but if the hotels not showing it you’d have miles to travel most likely
Been to one of the other islands, Sal, and there was a small town with a few bars but unsure of what's on offer in Boa Vista. Looks like the laptop loyal will be in attendance then...

Did you find anything pal? I'll be there for the away leg v Benfica.... Thinking any local bar would be showing a Portuguese team. Can see me also just taking over my dodgy stick

All the bars have fire sticks just try and find any bar. I think it was Sal I was in there was a sports bar I stayed in the Riu palace.
Random bump but I’ll be in the RIU Cabo Verde in Sal for two weeks at the end of April, did you get the games put on in the Sports Bar ok?

Random bump but I’ll be in the RIU Cabo Verde in Sal for two weeks at the end of April, did you get the games put on in the Sports Bar ok?
There’s a bar down at the beach which showed our games English guy owns it.

If you went with tui it’s the only bar in that in that Brouchure they give you when you land.

Says he has sky sports it’s really a firestick but he showed our game against partick with the Herrera back heal goal.

Watched the Benfica away game in the RIU hotel in Boa Vista. Bar only had two TV's but the locals were all supporting Benfica and I had chucked the lads working a few quid. Wasn't sure I'd get the game on as there was a lot of west ham, Ajax, Marseille shirts in the hotel and a few others who played that night. Their official policy for the week seemed to be whoever asked for a game first got it on and it would stay on. There were Belgian and Polish games on - the hotel obviously had a dodgy stick.

Would definitely recommend taking your own stick over if you want to be sure of watching it in a bar or on the TV in the room if not.

Edited to say apparently there is a lot more going on in Sal than Boa Vista.

Back